will there be new goalie animations in WE9?

indy

Non-League
11 April 2002
will there be new goalie animations in WE9? one hand fly parades?

does anyone know??

Thanks

indy

From what we have seen in the videos, no.But who knows, we can only hope.Goalies are by far the weakest part of the series.

certainly not, we cannot expect KCET to introduce one handed flying goal keeper saves after 'only' about 10 years of programming football video games and observing real life football probably for 30 years ;-) we just must not have such high expectations my friend, to see such a thing happen in we9.

i think we have to live with these unrealistic, gay-looking (no offense to all those homosexuals out there, its just a wordplay), annoying, stupid, ugly and even worse two-handed save animations until we20 arrives on ps4!

i especially love these glorious two-handed saves after a nice Beckham freekick, which everybody who watches screams "thats a 100% freekick-goal of the year!!!", where the goalie jumps from the other side of the goal, what do i say, the goalie superman style rockets straight to the top corner of the net, remember with both hands over his head (at least it has to look like superman, hasnt it?) and clears the ball away for a corner EAAAAAAAASILY!...relaxxxed!, like its pure routine!, like what a weak shot by David Beckham, like whatever!!!

but i can assure you one thing, i am REALLY looking forward to these things in we9!
FOR SURE!

Why not on PS3 ?? PS3 got a great power to have such moves ;)
I would like to see Buffon save againts Milan when Pippo shoot and he saved in a wonder way !!

Shevchenko 7 said:
Why not on PS3 ?? PS3 got a great power to have such moves ;)
I would like to see Buffon save againts Milan when Pippo shoot and he saved in a wonder way !!

One handed save, should've been in ages ago. Afterall with all the hype Konami's doing for 'new animations', the most basic gaolkeeping animation is left out.

Keeper that make 2-handed save at the far corners are jsut showboating. (i.e the shot wasn't that hard to save).

Afterall they alreay have the animation for one handed saves in the game. (i.e 1 vs. 1 situations and anything near the six-yard box)

Cheers.

Buffon Didn't save just with one hand .. he jumped and turned in the air .. It was wikid !! :)
Hope to see such actions in the upcoming part ;)

I didnt see one handed dives, but surely new keeper animations, and they are a lot better this time

I saw one time a one handed stretch up to a lob looked awesome,

think that in the other thread somebody said he saw a onehanded dive

but keepers are better, but not what you guys were hoping for i fear

It would be cool to see GK's like Kahn or Moreira, who sometimes use the other hand to save the ball, doing it. Let me explain better, if the ball goes to the left of the keeper, he flies for it and saves it with the right hand instead of the left one.

The animations I want sorting out is the invisible wall around the penalty box and on the goaline. FIFA 98 didn't even have this!!

Back
Top Bottom