Will this game have a 60hz mode?

No, you'll have to go through a massive load of menus like Tekken 5, and do this every time you play, otherwise you realise after an hour that there's borders and it's slow as fuck.

Nah just kiddin mate, just a rant at Tekken 5 mate ;)

What annoys me about this is having to select '60hz', 'yes i'm sure' and 'English' every bloomin time!!

Two simple parameters to save to the MC, and it's not as if they change much through the course of owning the game!!

Yea but with the 60HZ option this gives us gamers in America the chance to play imported games. Of course u need a mod chip or sumthing like that......

bummy_jab said:
Yea but with the 60HZ option this gives us gamers in America the chance to play imported games. Of course u need a mod chip or sumthing like that......

Not denying the choice, i use 60hz, I just wish it would save the selection instead of being cheaply tacked on the front.

p.s. non modded ps2s can play import games, you dont need any sort of chip :D

When I use 60hz I have slowdown. No slowdown what so ever on 50hz mode. So I suggest to use the 50hz mode if you can...

The only problem there being that 50hz is really choppy, frames of animation go walkies, the gameplay seems to be at double speed compared to 60hz and the screen looks like it's covered in a constant layer of fuzz. No definition to anything at all.
Games are designed to run in 60hz.
We just get stitched up in Europe.

u DEFINATELY have the choice of 50 or 60 at start of every loadup,your tv makes a hell of a difference in slowdown and fuzz too........

right if u have a patched game with the kits etc and your playing online wil the other person see the kit logo or will they just see the standard kit, and will the fransfer be affected seeing that the iso has been changed?

Back
Top Bottom