• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Will XBOX 360 controller work on orignial XBOX?

Carl

Ban Master
Staff
27 December 2001
N.I.
West Ham United FC
Someone could maybe bring out an adapter, like the way you connect your max drive to a XB is via a USB to XB pad mini cable. Maybe that might work, though for obvious reasons I dont reccommend you try it out, :D as who knows what might happen

LemonJelly

Bungie's Bitch
Staff
28 August 2002
UK
IGN has tested the PC xbox360 controller with the PS2 and Xbox and neither work via USB. However as Holio says, I am sure someone will bring out an adaptor that will fix this.

D

djdoc

USB Or Wireless controllers so I presume a third party company will release an Xbox 360 Wireless adaptor or USB.

DJ

D

djdoc

Yeah you cant do the infamous but good R2 and shoot shot that you can do on PES5 PS2.

DJ

Top Bottom