Wimbledon

The Murray vs Kendrick match was a good one.

AdidasKrilenko.jpg

:LOVE: Shame she got her ass whopped by Wozniacki yesterday.

TSONGA ftw! :BOP:

It wasn't boring at all, it was a great match.

Tsonga did everything he could, maybe on another day when Karlovic didn't serve so well, he might've won the match.

Tsonga's reactions and expressions are enough reason to watch him play anyway. :D

I have to watch some highlights later, 50 aces is unreal!

While serving, Karlovic won 27 points in a row... Almost 7* (40-0) in a row. Crazy.

The Haas v Cilic match was one of the best i've seen, brilliant game. Probably a bit of an anti-climax to go out tomorrow and play the last few games.

Karlovic's serving was just incredible, any opponents he plays will be helpless if he serves like that (even Federer), i'm surprised he hasn't achieved much more in his career with a serve like that.
It made me laugh when Greg Rusedski said in commentary "Take away that serve and he wouldn't be anywhere near the top 20", the exact same could have been said of himself when he was playing! :LOL:

He hasn't really been tested yet, tbf.

Hopefully Wawrinka will give him a good match.

Lisicki was impressive today. :)

The hype surrounding Murray must have affected him at some point.

I hope Roddick gets the win, considering his awful record against Federer.

If it wasn't for the existence of Federer, guys like Roddick would have won many many more majors.

I doubt Roddick would have dominated the majors like Federer has, if Federer wasn't here but he and many other good players would have won about 4-6 by this point.

Let's just say that the men's game would have been a lot more open without the miracle that is Federer.

You can appreciate Federer's talent but he's so completely uninteresting as a person he just seems like a robot.

Plus Roddick is a cool guy so I'm rooting for him.

I'm rooting for Roddick too, 3 sets points at the moment.

EDIT: 2-6 down and Federer has won the set, wow.

Last edited:
Good fightback from Roddick, onto the fifth set now.

What a fifth set this is!

I just wish he wasn't so good cause Roddick played the game of his life it seems, and he still lost.

I thought it was gonna be a walkover after Federer won that tie-break from 6-2 down, but he fought back every step of the way.

Still, congratulations to Federer, the guy is simply the best.

hes too scottish i have never seen a composed scot as soon as he admits he is british watch he will be brilliant

Back
Top Bottom