Winning Eleven 10 bug??

arin

Non-League
22 August 2003
I heard there is a bug for the goalkeeper when the opposition tried to attack, the goalkeeper seems to go out of position and the opposition quite easily score goals. They even managed to score 10 goals with the same style of goals. Can somebody could confirm this bug??

yes,that is true,ı saw ın a one game thıs bug,ı am goıng to score and goalkeeper ıs goıng other way:D but thıs match was fınal game:D and ı won 1-0 ın 6 stars:D
champıon BEŞİKTAŞ

The WE10 keepers are shit with or without this bug.
You'll be scoring 10 goals a match by just looking at the goal and kicking the ball ;)

The Bug that does my head in is what i call the left back bug! has anyone noticed that for no reason at all in master league you left back could have full energy 1 minute and then the next he is dead! it happens all the time! sooooo anoying.

SOOOOOO that's why Roberto Carlos for some reason one moment is good and just a minutes later is dead :S.. now that you talk about that happens often but only with roberto carlos maybe he is just old lolol

i've never encountered like this bug for earlier version.....so, i stopped playing this game and play we9 instead....the only complaint for we9 is too many unnecessary foul and stupid advantage

About the Right Back issue, I think it is related to the RWB or LWB positions, instead of SB. It happened with me when I used Sergio Ramos as RWB for Spain, however it does not happen to me with Cafú... Strange...

Back
Top Bottom