Winning Eleven 10 expected delivery date

Roberts56

Non-League
3 August 2005
Seeing that we10 is released on a thursday, and usualt it comes in two day with the fastest delivery, do u fink we'll have it on that saturday? do they deliver on a saturday?

Or do u lot think konami will release the game a few days early like they did last time with we9? hope they do, so i have it in time for the weekend :)

Roberts56 said:
Seeing that we10 is released on a thursday, and usualt it comes in two day with the fastest delivery, do u fink we'll have it on that saturday? do they deliver on a saturday?

Or do u lot think konami will release the game a few days early like they did last time with we9? hope they do, so i have it in time for the weekend :)

all depends on play asia. if they get copies early than maybe before the weekend. and yes parcel force or UPS/DHL etc do deliver on saturday to private addresses.

Roberts56 said:
...do u fink...

batfink.gif

?

Dar said:

lol batfink...i remember that..."my wings are like a shield of steel..." or summat like that...this is making me feel old...:roll:

Going by previous experience PlayAsia will ship around Tuesday and fast delivery through UPS would arrive on Thursday. To the UK anyway.

Back
Top Bottom