Winning Eleven 10 on Xbox 360

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
I know people will say they wouldnt release it an non Japanese system first.

But the reason for no Japanese International/Final Evolution etc, must be because they are working on the Xbox 360 UK and Japanese version which Konami have already officially anounced they will release.

I wouldnt expect the PS3 and ps2 version until october so the Xbox 360 might come first.

Ppl will buy it on either system anyway so it wont matter if they released a 360 version first.

Last edited:
No way mate, konami already said on their website that WE 10 will be released in 128 bits system, PS2 and XboX only! Olny WE 11 will be released in 256 bits systems PS3 and Xbox 360.

Winning Eleven 10 will not be on the next generation, only 11.

Artist said:
No way mate, konami already said on their website that WE 10 will be released in 128 bits system, PS2 and XboX only! Olny WE 11 will be released in 256 bits systems PS3 and Xbox 360.

Winning Eleven 10 will not be on the next generation, only 11.

Really ? no way that sucks big time :| i wud haved love to see we10 on 360 or ps3 this autumn :| !

considering 360 sales are so low in japan i wouldnt be suprised if konami axed any plans to release WE on 360 in Japan.

From IGN:

"Michihiro Ishizuka, Konami
Ishizuka is head of Konami's production studio and has, in the past, worked to develop games like Winning Eleven and Silent Hill into major bands. "For the Xbox 360, the American and European markets are, of course, important, so for the most part we plan on developing titles that will sell in America and Europe." However, Konami does hope to work with Microsoft to release titles that help push the system in the Japanese market as well. Regarding Winning Eleven and Pro Baseball Spirits, two of Konami's other announced titles, he states that we can expect them some time after April. This doesn't mean that they will be released in April, of course, but Ishizuka does hope to have them out as soon as possible. He hinted that this year's Winning Eleven could end up with Online play."

:)

airjoca said:
From IGN:

"Michihiro Ishizuka, Konami
Ishizuka is head of Konami's production studio and has, in the past, worked to develop games like Winning Eleven and Silent Hill into major bands. "For the Xbox 360, the American and European markets are, of course, important, so for the most part we plan on developing titles that will sell in America and Europe." However, Konami does hope to work with Microsoft to release titles that help push the system in the Japanese market as well. Regarding Winning Eleven and Pro Baseball Spirits, two of Konami's other announced titles, he states that we can expect them some time after April. This doesn't mean that they will be released in April, of course, but Ishizuka does hope to have them out as soon as possible. He hinted that this year's Winning Eleven could end up with Online play."

:)

Well why wouldn't it have online play given WE9/PES5/WE9:I all have online play!!!!

Hopefully though, there will be a XBox360 release of the game before the end of the year. Will make editing a bitch but hey, it's Winning Eleven and it would be on a next gen system!

Hey can you download an options file for the xbox 360. I am going to buy WE9I for xbox, but will hope to play it on my 360. I wanted to know how I could get an OF for it, if possible.

found this on a french site:
PES6 AKA WEX
PS3,X360,PS2,PSP,PC
KCEJ, Seabass Studios
November 2006

New Teams:
Asia:
Bahrain
Pakistan
Thailand

Africa:
DR Congo
Guinea
Egypt (wasnt in PES5)
Ghana
Togo
Angola

Americas:
Bolivia
Dominican Republic
Jamaica
Canada
Cuba

Europe:
Iceland
Belarus

Licensed Leagues:
Bundesliga
Portugeusse League
Serie B
J- League

New Non Licensed Leagues:
Coca Cola League One

Licensed Teams:
Liverpool
PSG
Lyon
Monaco

New Teams:
World XI
Europe XI
Classic World XI
Classic European XI
Sao Paulo FC
Internacional
Al-Hilal
Suwon Samsung Bluewings
Boca Juniors
River Plate
Corinthians
Raja Casablanca
Ajax Cape Town
Deportivo Saprissa
Sydney FC

Online 11 a side with spectator mode , Wind effects on shirts and hair and goal netting and flags, Indoor stadiums, More official balls and boots, Visible manager, staff and players in dugout, more supporter reactions and chants. When a ball is kicked out over the ad boards a new ball is thrown in. Flares and fireworks. Baloons land on outside of pitch and more official referee kits.

My source is the April issue of OPS2 magazine. We are currently on the March issue but since I am a platinum member I get my issue 3 weeks early. Post came early. It was only meant to come on the 16th. It´s on the 7th page under the title ´FIFA just got Owned!´. There is a double page spread about it. I have no scanner so cant put up scans. Just get the April edition out March 6th. The PS3 version will be on Blu-Ray and will be online. Probably the best version. The Godfather got 9 out of 10 as well.

Yes there are pictures but they are of the 360 version which was annouance at the xbox summit last year. they look good. no ps3 pictures in the magazine, but ops2 says the ps3 one will look better!
judging from the title "FIFA just got owned" i can say its fake.

an interview was also on that site:
Interview exclusive sur le Mag :
There is a short interview with Tatsuka about next gen PES:

OPS2: One major criticism of PES5 was that the pace of the match was slower than previous installments. Whats your solution?

Tatsuka: Well there are many problems of PES. We are trying to fix all of these but they take time. Admittedly PES5 was much slower than say PES3 but there was the ability to keep possesion of the ball much longer in PES5. In Winning Eleven X we will be speeding up the overall pace while keeping the same level of possesion. Liquid football!

OPS2: One word, Handballs!

Tatsuka: Ha I had a feeling that you would ask me about them. They were in PES3 but werent in PES4 or 5. In PES3 they happened far too often but we have hoped to perfect them for PES6.

OPS2: Now your main competitor FIFA has a lot of teams and leagues as does TIF/WTS. Will there be major changes in this department?

Tatsuka: As you can see from the team list there are many new inclusions. Some arent final but we are 90% sure on most and we might sneak a couple more in!

OPS2: Online is a key factor in next gen consoles. What advancements are there for the PES series?

Tatsuka: As I have said before I would like 11-a-side online mathces and this can be done with Xbox Live and also Playstation´s online service PSN or what ever it ends up being called. Hopefully you will see this in PES6.

OPS2: When can we expect it on our shelves? Including the PS3 version.

Tatsuka: The billion yen question! We are aiming for late November 2006 similar to previous PES. Thats for the 360, PS2, PSP and PC. The PS3 version can easily be completed around the same time but we hope to have it as a possible EU and JAP launch title whenever that is. We are adding lots of effects and animations and these obviously take time.

OPS2: Finally what do you think of the PS3 and the Cell? Is it much better than the 360?

Tatsuka: The PS3 is nice. Cell is easy to develop for although some people
have had some difficulty, our studio is doing well. A lot of physics can be implemented with the processor. If harnessed correctly the PS3 can be quite a bit more powerful than the 360. But this takes time and effort.

OPS2: Thank you Master of Pro Evolution Soccer.

Tatsuka: Ha, Ha only my friends are allowed to call me that! Your welcome.
dunno if this is real or fake...

source: http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-10457-2952766-1-0-1-0-0.htm

sry for the long post.

yeh some guy posted it in the pes section here claiming he'd found it lol. But we came to the conclusion it was fake as there is no platinum membership and shit. Have a read see what you think mate.....wish it was real though :)

Back
Top Bottom