AIRMAIL: $9.00 7 to 30 days
EMS: $16.00 3 to 4 days

Play Asia US$ 59.90 -$5.00 with code GO-FOR-WEX
Shipping:
Economy Air Bubble US$ 4.00 5-10 days
Economy Air Box US$ 6.40 5-10 days
EMS Speedpost US$ 16.30 3-5 days
UPS US$ 21.20 1-4 days

I use Yes asia it has the cheapest shipping prices you can get the game within 2 days for half the price of Play asia!!!! even with the coupon code.
Got WE9 2 days after release date and has full tracking so you know where it is.

It would be nice if people would help support the forum and use the Play-Asia link at the top of every page. ;)

I always get the overnight or 2 days one..UPS..but man check this out.. I ordered PES3 from UK once..had to wait a month and a half to get it.. and it was released it wasn't a pre-order. Talk about slow shipping. embraceuk are you gettin this one or gettin it the other ways :d?

I use Yes Asia when ordering HK DVDs, and have to say their service is very good...fast shipping even without express delivery, well packaged, and usually cheap in comparison with similar sites. Highly reccomended.

I am in UK. I normaly pre-order from a shop in London and get it day after release but he charges £65. Which site is the cheapest? I dont want to be hit ny customs or face a big shipping bill.

You're almost guaranteed to get stung on customs if you choose courier shipping. Play Asia and Yes Asia both have cheaper shipping options that rely more on normal postal systems. That's a safer way though you can never be 100% certain you won't get stung on anything over about £17 in value.

Mart said:
You're almost guaranteed to get stung on customs if you choose courier shipping. Play Asia and Yes Asia both have cheaper shipping options that rely more on normal postal systems. That's a safer way though you can never be 100% certain you won't get stung on anything over about £17 in value.

Ah that sucks.

Is it true that if they write "gift" on the package you dont get charged ?

Yes that is the case but fewer companies do that these days. I know LikSang used to but, again, not sure they do any more.

might try yes asia, is the express shipping really that fast? seems still pretty cheap compared to my regular dealer, liksang

whats the differance or big deal about win 11-10 ? will i be able to get it in u.s.a.- california ?

Stringer Bell said:
If i pre-order it on Play Asia will i be getting it on the first day it comes out?

If you pre-order, and choose the fastest most expensive shipping.. you'll get the game 2 days prior its release.

The last WE I ordered from PlayAsia arrived on release day with the pricey shipping. Normally they aren't actually sent out til the Tuesday before release.

I might as well go for the $4 shipping. Not decided yet.

I used to pay $20 for the UPS but it's a waste of money.

Stringer Bell said:
So which shipping price is it best for me to get, if i want the cheapest?

I'm not bothered if it takes long to get to me.

johan said:
obviously the $4 one..

Quality:lmao:

I ordered it from play-asia with the UPS shipping, came to exactly £50

canny wait

If I order from Play Asia for £50 wont I also be hit by customs? I can buy it from a store from London so not sure if that will work out cheaper after you include custms. The shop in London sells it for £60.

tony 7 said:
If I order from Play Asia for £50 wont I also be hit by customs? I can buy it from a store from London so not sure if that will work out cheaper after you include custms. The shop in London sells it for £60.

I will get it the tues after release from Game Focus in Goodge Street for £55, with import tax you looking near enuff £70

Buy fro inport shop mate!

the game is gonna cost around £50 for most of us roughly. including all that shipping stuff.

gamefocus have delays sometimes, I don't trust them ppl. n compared to play asia it's a bit expensive.

play asia seems to be the best deal so far if u wanna get the game On Time.

I CAN'T FUCKIN' WAIT !!!

nsaka said:
the game is gonna cost around £50 for most of us roughly. including all that shipping stuff.

gamefocus have delays sometimes, I don't trust them ppl. n compared to play asia it's a bit expensive.

play asia seems to be the best deal so far if u wanna get the game On Time.

I CAN'T FUCKIN' WAIT !!!

Never had any delays for me!

£50 without tax

embraceuk1 said:
Yes Asia US$59.99
Shipping:
Super Saver FREE 5 - 9 Business Days
Standard Service $2.99 3 - 7 Business Days
Priority $5.99 2 - 5 Business Days
Express Air * $8.99 2 - 3 Business Days

Liksang US$ 64.90
Shipping:
FREE GLOBAL 5 to 14 days
GLOBAL PRIORITY: $6.00 5 to 14 days
AIRMAIL: $9.00 7 to 30 days
EMS: $16.00 3 to 4 days

Play Asia US$ 59.90 -$5.00 with code GO-FOR-WEX
Shipping:
Economy Air Bubble US$ 4.00 5-10 days
Economy Air Box US$ 6.40 5-10 days
EMS Speedpost US$ 16.30 3-5 days
UPS US$ 21.20 1-4 days

I was gonna cancel my Play Asia order so i could get WE10 earlier for cheaper on Yes Asia, but when i filled out all the details and got to the shipping options it only allowed me standard and express.

I have converted these to £:

Yes Asia shipping:
Standard Service: Free (6-12 business days)
Express Service: £11.57 (2-5 business days)

It never allowed me these options for some reason?
Yes Asia £32.30
Shipping:
Super Saver (FREE) 5 - 9 Business Days = £32.30
Standard Service £1.61 3 - 7 Business Days = £33.91
Priority £3.23 2 - 5 Business Days = £35.53
Express Air £4.84 2 - 3 Business Days = £37.14

Play Asia £29.56 (with code)
Shipping:
Economy Air Bubble £2.15 5-10 days = £31.71
Economy Air Box £3.45 5-10 days = £33.01
EMS Speedpost £8.78 3-5 days = £38.34
UPS £11.42 1-4 days = £40.98

just hope it's gonna arrive in release time with fastest shipping from playasia...fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom