• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Winning Eleven 10/ Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on Xbox 360

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
With the recent release of WE10 and the future release of PES 6 on the PS2 I fear the XBOX 360 release of PES6 is going to be poor.

It will just be a straight port of the recent PS2 release with the added on-line modes welcomed back, this would make sense of the sudden disappearance of the on-line options with the older gen games.

I have said this a few times i know, but if you remember Pro Evolution soccer on the PS2 it was the same PS1 game with updated graphics and played terribly.

We will have to wait for the second releases on either PS3 and Xbox 360 before Konami gets to grips properly with these machines.
 

spaceman

League 2
18 June 2003
Blackpool
Blackpool
cowden_harley said:
junka you still talk sh*t. Try pes5 on xbox 360 it looks and plays ace, the controller is far comfier than the ps2 one.


Trouble is playing PES5 on 360 is that cos it's an Xbox game it runs with the help of software emulation and with that in mind it is rather sluggish to play, ie the response of the players is somewhat lacking when pressing buttons or analogue stick. Play the same game on Xbox or better still PS2 and you will see a much better responce from your actions with the controller PES/WE games are all about responce/feedback from the controller and this is why i haven't played PES5 on 360 in a long time, although i hope to see a 360 version later in the year..
 

Cammey

Shirt Untucker
12 October 2004
Lancashire,England
Everton FC and Burnley FC
cowden_harley said:
junka you still talk sh*t. Try pes5 on xbox 360 it looks and plays ace, the controller is far comfier than the ps2 one.
Xbox pes is the same as ps 2in my opinion.

And Junka is a legend its just an opinion hes entitled to one 8)
 

F1GG13

Non-League
6 August 2005
thread is bulshit..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>............!!!!!!!!!!!

Jus Wait till e3 n u'll b proved rong....next gen mate..totaly diff frm ps1>ps2
 
P

pedro alves

Guest
i agrred the controler for xobx itis a little bit harder to play soccer games......the ps2 controller its better.....but the xbox graphics its the winner....each one have they particularities, too good or too bad in something.....but u must play both to make sure.....Cheers
 

The_Knight

Premiership
13 December 2005
Unless KONAMI had a secret covert team working on next-gen gameplay and graphix this last year, then I believe we shouldn't expect much.. other than a ps2 port. This fact is supported by Konami's recent statement regarding the game and mentioning nothing about the graphics on next-gen consoles.

ON THE OTHER HAND, the fact that the game will debut on E3... that's got to mean something. You don't take a crappy updated ps2 port, and exhibit it in front of millions in the most anticipated game event.

So we cud expect a surprise or two. After all, EA had do little time b4 developing Fifa06 RWTC on Xbox360 and they came up with amazing graphics...

So there is room for a surpise or two...
 

Blackjim

Professional amateur
1 December 2004
London, UK
Arsenal
The_Knight said:
...

ON THE OTHER HAND, the fact that the game will debut on E3... that's got to mean something. You don't take a crappy updated ps2 port, and exhibit it in front of millions in the most anticipated game event.

...

So there is room for a surpise or two...
Hmmm , I don't think so... I think they have no problem at all showing the same crappy graphix , they do so even if they ported it to xbox,pc.

Let's see , they will just say
" Wow ,now 11vs11 !! woohoo
- New AI
- New moves ( of course only 8-directions movement :mrgreen: )
- New Master Sh!tLeague
- New licences ( who cares!? whe have patched everything here... :lol: )
etc etc

What? graphics are the same? yes ... u see , we play only P$2 in our development offices" :lol: :lol:



Sry for being pissed at konami but they r living in their own little world. Go ahead ffs!
 

OPM

...
2 June 2003
Budapest
.
Blackjim said:
- New licences ( who cares!? whe have patched everything here... :lol: )
etc etc

yeah of course we have. i see kit patches for we10 over and over. and also i am sure patching on the not yet cracked console xbox 360 will be easy like patching a 6 years old ps2.

whatever you say.:shock:
 

Blackjim

Professional amateur
1 December 2004
London, UK
Arsenal
OPM said:
yeah of course we have. i see kit patches for we10 over and over. and also i am sure patching on the not yet cracked console xbox 360 will be easy like patching a 6 years old ps2.

whatever you say.:shock:
I didn't say that. But personaly i don't care at all if they have the licences or not. Either way they have crappy stats. :lol: Correct the names, I can do it myself.
But they advertise it like they did something important when they know ( I hope ) that there is a large community of patchers ( like here :mrgreen: ).

Just saying my view of things , of course I may be wrong.
 

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
F1GG13 said:
thread is bulshit..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>............!!!!!!!!!!!

Jus Wait till e3 n u'll b proved rong....next gen mate..totaly diff frm ps1>ps2
So PS2 wasn't Next gen compared to PS1 :).

I personally wont be relying on patches as i wont chip my new Xbox 360 or PS3 until there 3 year warranties are finished. Not to mention if anyone can do them straight away.
 
R

roike

Guest
well, the PES5 ps2 graphics are horibble compared to the PC version of PES5..

so, if they make the 360 graphics like PC in the we10, it will be a good upgrade..

the only difference between pes5 ps2 / pes5 xbox is the L2 and the R2 ( xbox 1 pad don't have those buttons ). but now the 360 pad does have those buttons...so..

i own a ps2 and the two xbox's, actually i play in the PS2 ( because the xbox 1 buttons ) but when konami release the WE10 Xbox 360..my PS2 will defenitily be shutdown :P

in xbox, in ps2, in pc, everywhere ! it's PES guys! so fun it's guarantee! :P

( sorry my bad english )
 
Last edited by a moderator:

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
roike said:
well, the PES5 ps2 graphics are horibble compared to the PC version of PES5..

so, if they make the 360 graphics like PC in the we10, it will be a good upgrade..

the only difference between pes5 ps2 / pes5 xbox is the L2 and the R2 ( xbox 1 pad don't have those buttons ). but now the 360 pad does have those buttons...so..

i own a ps2 and the two xbox's, actually i play in the PS2 ( because the xbox 1 buttons ) but when konami release the WE10 Xbox 360..my PS2 will defenitily be shutdown :P

in xbox, in ps2, in pc, everywhere ! it's PES guys! so fun it's guarantee! :P

( sorry my bad english )
:applause: Thats the spirit we need, lads. If you're gonna complain all day, you're never gonna enjoy the game.

PS. Your English is good :)
 

matherto

20 times 20 times Man United
13 October 2004
St. Helens, Merseyside.
Manchester United
embraceuk1 said:
With the recent release of WE10 and the future release of PES 6 on the PS2 I fear the XBOX 360 release of PES6 is going to be poor.

It will just be a straight port of the recent PS2 release with the added on-line modes welcomed back, this would make sense of the sudden disappearance of the on-line options with the older gen games.

I have said this a few times i know, but if you remember Pro Evolution soccer on the PS2 it was the same PS1 game with updated graphics and played terribly.

We will have to wait for the second releases on either PS3 and Xbox 360 before Konami gets to grips properly with these machines.
They'll be saving the next gen for the PS3 next October, then it'll get ported to 360 right?
 

Marc_Everton

Non-League
28 April 2005
Merseyside
Everton
nazzo said:

PS2 are far worse.

Look at what you can do with the XBOX compared to the PS2. And the games...both consoles have very few exclusive games.

With better graphics, better features the XBOX leaves a great big shit stain all over the PS2.
 

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
...and then the PS2's pad deflects that shit back at the Xbox using their own projectile turd.
 
M

miska

Guest
All the PES/WE boards seem to be full of pointless shit posts (like this one) nowadays. All this PS2/PS3 vs. XBOX(360) stuff is just crazy to me. Microsoft and Sony are more or less the same s***, and same goes to the consoles. The games should be the reason for gaming, not the consoles. Like PES.. But now everybody complains about PES also :>

Just had to vent a bit, sorry ;)

But I'm hoping PES 6 would have some tweaks to the game, and maybe better graphics. But PES 5 was almost perfect, so I hope they don't change it back to that faster more "fluent" gameplay. Only thing I'm waiting for the new PES is better refereeing and online master league, then it would be perfect.
 

Molder

Non-League
21 December 2004
roike said:
well, the PES5 ps2 graphics are horibble compared to the PC version of PES5..

so, if they make the 360 graphics like PC in the we10, it will be a good upgrade..

the only difference between pes5 ps2 / pes5 xbox is the L2 and the R2 ( xbox 1 pad don't have those buttons ). but now the 360 pad does have those buttons...so..

i own a ps2 and the two xbox's, actually i play in the PS2 ( because the xbox 1 buttons ) but when konami release the WE10 Xbox 360..my PS2 will defenitily be shutdown :P

in xbox, in ps2, in pc, everywhere ! it's PES guys! so fun it's guarantee! :P

( sorry my bad english )
You can't compare the PS2 TV Definition and the PC definition because in the PC you can use a monitor with more resolution. But if you have a Super video cable for PS2 the definition is much better than the RF cable. And the best is the Videocomponent cable for PS2. Whit this cable your definition is similar to the PC.
And you can't compare the Xbox 360 with PS2. Wait to november to compare it to PS3.

Sorry about my english.
 

mazanga

League 1
12 October 2003
Groningen, Holland
Molder said:
You can't compare the PS2 TV Definition and the PC definition because in the PC you can use a monitor with more resolution. But if you have a Super video cable for PS2 the definition is much better than the RF cable. And the best is the Videocomponent cable for PS2. Whit this cable your definition is similar to the PC.
And you can't compare the Xbox 360 with PS2. Wait to november to compare it to PS3.

Sorry about my english.
Pes5 on a ps2 with a regular TV will NEVER look anywhere near as good as Pes5 on a PC with a monitor, no matter what cable you use. But i can't wait to being able to play all my games on high resolution/HD, whether it's on pc or on a console. I can't spend big bucks on a plasma right now but the time will come when plasma's become a lot better and cheaper. If Konami releases a pes6 or pro evo 2007 specifically for the 360 i will buy a 360 and hook it up to my monitor.
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom