Winning Eleven 10 (PS3/Xbox 360)

1: a european adviser to be hired that doesnt except shoddy finishing/implementation, see below for points of improvement
2: Improved ML, more leagues, bigger leagues, more options (development turned off, transfer activity options ( like pes4? or pes3?))
3: Less scripting
4: Crowds! ( and also atleast include the teams(subs ect, even in the same texture as the crowds) that are playing, highbury is just stupid in the older version with a full stadium and noone sitting in the dugouts.)
5: Normal f-ing pitches!, who the hell is responsible in the development team that thinks jaggy pitches are normal?! The game looks so much better with decent pitches thnx to patching. I just cant understand how they decided to change it from pes2?/3? to the shit we have now. He/she should be fired! Sorry for the rant.
6: More teams, slots for creation
7: More slots for kit editing
8: graphics, but thats to be expected

1- coach and players on bench with real faces (j.mourinho, sir.fergunson, etc).
2- linesman on pitch during game
3- better throught high passes
4- liscening to coach teammates voices/screamings/warnings during game
5- more cards shown
6- better interation when players touch themselfs
7- more teams, more leagues, more licences

1.More realistic player/goalie animations and collisions.
2.Option to increase or decrease speed of the game.
3.Realistic hand balls, but not too frequent.
4.Better and more realistic PK shootouts.
5.Players motioning with their hands to the bench that they need a substitution after a strong collision.

all I want is a big database no matter the rest . more national teams and more clubs that would be a dream come true . and the master league with more leagues and right number of teams per league so that the wefa tournament looks like the uefa one :(

Masterleague Must options for 2006: (if we must wait for next gen fine)

Management Movement: Allows players to be hired or fired, Job offers at end of each season if any. Will allow players to continue masterleague if they get bored at current club, with people like Jose Morinho being in the press all the time would make sense to have some interest in this option.

Random Growth Option: Everytime you play player growth is randomised so you cant just buy the same players everytime need to scout etc. Could be an option if you dont want it random.

Larger Leagues, More Teams, New Cup: Doesnt have to be licensed teams with edit mode avaialable even if its just extending the second divsion, could include a cup that involves both the second and first divsion.

Cup Draws: Actual viewable Cup draws with pure random results instead of cup tables and playing the same club in cup that you play in next league game.

Press coverage like the Nippon Challenge: Transfers, Results, Cup draws.

Chairman Demands: Cup and League position finish involved with Hiring and Firing.

jumbo said:
Hey guys, it's the same things over and over.

Come up with something new :D ;)

I know i say the same thing everytime but isnt that the point.
Some of these options should have been implemented 3 games ago when TIF and Fifa introduced them.
And the old addage SWOS had these options on their last release 10 years ago now.
It is so frustrating that this game is untouchable so i cant play Fifa 2006 but their Career mode is amazing.

EmbraceUK speaks nothing but the truth. Add a SWOS-style career mode to WE10 and people would quit their jobs to play 24\7.

As much as there's gameplay issues I have problems with, and as much as the graphics are frankly piss poor compared to others, I would HAPPILY put up with those for the opportunity to be able to customise a SET of leagues, rather than just a tiny master league and a tiny feeder league.

Why are we "not allowed"? In-fact why are there restrictions on ANYTHING? What is the point in "banning" you from selecting more than 20 teams for a league, for example? Why not let you have 100 if you want to? It makes no sense to me that Konami effectively say "play it our way or not at all". I feel like they have no respect for their buyers and I don't think it's something they're going to change.

As ClassicD pointed out from an interview with Seabass a while ago, he is "happy" with the master league system. Until another game developer makes a game as good as WE, quite frankly, we're fucked.

More crossing animations, more passing animations, better ai runs

Better ML mode, as in FIFA etc, you play in your domestic leagues, fa and league cup, champions league. The abillity to move to another team. A bit like FM

Game Speed adjuster (make everyone happy)

Properly researched database, so PLF doesn't have to do it all :D

infact I agree with every suggestion in here

They should tweak their offside coding, as the timing is wrong

You need the feeling of being 'through' on goal

Back
Top Bottom