Winning Eleven 10 Release My Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
Wouldn't this be the easiest version to boycott.
With the next gen WE games so close at hand.

My side of things is that i have a 360 and with games like Elder scrolls Oblivion coming out etc i don't need to buy this release.

Wouldnt now be the perfect time to say to konami we are not going to buy this game for a few minor updates i know it would be hard to do for a lot of ppl but it would be easier to do now than say when WE9 was released.

Of course if they drastically change the masterleague i'm in but doubt it very much.

I am not preaching either if you want to buy it, Buy it but i feel Konami needs a wake up call and now would be a great time.

I expect i will get flamed for this and i am as addicted to WE/Pes as anyone else and have been ont this forum since 2001. But for me enough is enough and i am going to wait for the PS3/360 release whatever is first.

Well if u go to playasia it does say for ntsc-japan only. So maybe its a Jap reelease ONLY. If you want to import it its up to you.

I will only import it IF all the world cup teams are in!!!!! and if ML is improved DRASTICLY like u said.

bummy_jab said:
Well if u go to playasia it does say for ntsc-japan only. So maybe its a Jap reelease ONLY. If you want to import it its up to you.

I will only import it IF all the world cup teams are in!!!!! and if ML is improved DRASTICLY like u said.

Agreed, it has to be those things, or a significant change in AI and game play. Gameplay rocks, but i need it to be different and smarter, so I can get some value out of the game, instead of beating teams on 6 stars somewhat easily.

Im praying for some new moves:) and tweaked and better ML,and boots slot like maybe 15 slots.

I only want/ hope for 2 things (well, there's a laundry list of more things):

1. Bring back old dribbling system, where it was dependent on sharp cuts and change of speed -> no more auto sidestep (the animation looks shit and is completely unrealistic)

2. 100% editable ML to be able to make it as realistic as possible

Yeah, I know the point/angle you're trying to raise here Embrace, but I think it could be kept within the WE10 topic that already exists. I know you're trying to raise a new issue but it's just gonna end up being a tangental discussion on what Konami will/wont improve. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom