Winning Eleven 10 will make an appearance at E3.

viniciusdcs

Games master
16 August 2005
Londrina, Brasil
S.C. Corinthians
Pro Evolution Soccer 6, known as World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 in the US and Japan, will be shown for the first time at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, which takes place in Los Angeles between 10 to 12 May. The game's producer and creator, Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka, will also be making his first appearance at the Convention Centre to demonstrate the title.

The game is set for release on the PlayStation 2 and the Xbox 360 later in 2006, and this will be the first time the game has been publicly shown. No other details are being released ahead of the presentation at E3, but there will be a roster of new moves, licensed clubs, and gameplay modes in the game. The game is currently pencilled in for an October release date.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6148459.html

So this means that WE10 is gonna come out in NA? Or is it talkin about PES6? I don't find it very clear since it mentions PES6 and WE10, which one is it.

Last edited:
they r talking about PES6.They dont come there to talk about japanse game.
BTW this is kinda first time konami shows something of pes games on E3 right>?

Konami goes Commercial, dont forget we have the Worldcup best time to sell a Footigame!!!

Best Playce to show it all the World E3, so they hope they can have something of the Big EA Cake!!!

How Master Yoda says??? begone has The War !

Junka said:
they r talking about PES6.They dont come there to talk about japanse game.
BTW this is kinda first time konami shows something of pes games on E3 right>?
I don't think that Gamespot is talking about PES because it's an American site, I'm a member there and I read a lot of reviews from them, they never reviewed PES before or Jappanese WE, they only review and give videos of WE when it comes out in North America.

Isn't PES6 supposed to come BEFORE the woldcup? It wouldn't make much sense to be released in october (unless it's just the american version).

I WANT PES6 FOR PC FAST!!! And I hope they don't screwup the gameplay again comparing with WE10. Just leave it the same way!

viniciusdcs said:
I don't think that Gamespot is talking about PES because it's an American site, I'm a member there and I read a lot of reviews from them, they never reviewed PES before or Jappanese WE, they only review and give videos of WE when it comes out in North America.

Yeah I think he's right, and it says Los Angeles, I'm not sure if they're gonna show a game that comes out in europe in LA, doesn't make much sense IMO, unless theres a place called Los Angeles un europe?

They are showing PES6, Winning Eleven 10: International is basically the same game anyway, so GameSpot has mentioned that for the North American users.

guys, one of my mates over at Voltage (Konami's PR company) emailed me the full press release :), here it is:

Konami said:
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 warms up for E3

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH to take wraps off its football legend at this year's Los Angeles Expo

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH will use 2006's E3 Expo in Los Angeles to show its eagerly-awaited Pro Evolution Soccer 6 title for the first time. It will mark the first time the series has been revealed at the US event, and is testament to the global appeal of the series.

Held at the Los Angeles Convention Centre from May 10th-12th, E3 is regarded as the year's most important gaming event. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 will be one of several key releases on the Konami stand (South Hall, Stand #800), and is certain to be one of the lead attractions of the 2006 show. Once again the work of series creator Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka, Pro Evolution Soccer 6 slips past rival titles with ease with an impressive roster of new moves, licensed clubs, and gameplay modes.

"It is fitting that the world's leading video game show will this year feature the introduction of the leading football title," said Martin Schneider, European PR and Marketing Director for Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH. "The show will offer fans of the series an early glimpse of what will be a landmark title, and whet their appetites as we gear up for what will be a key release for Konami."

New product details regarding Pro Evolution Soccer 6's many new additions will be announced at the show, and the game's Producer and creator Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka will also be on hand to celebrate the unveiling the new version. "This marks my first trip to E3 and I am greatly looking forward to this chance to expand the game's amazing popularity to a wider, global level," he explained.

Great news, but I dont see him mention 'NEXT GEN' at all. You think it could be just PES6 on PS2?

Last edited by a moderator:
If Seabass come to Los Angeles for the first time since 10 years, maybe there is a good reason !?

Maybe "next-gen" version of the game is a good reason. ;)

Back
Top Bottom