winning eleven 2007 , will it be different than pes6

bugsbunny14

Non-League
2 January 2007
hi ,

i know that winning eleven 2007 will be released in the u.s on feb 6 2007 , so will it be different than pes6 ?

and will there be any new version of pro evolution soon or do we have to wait until october 2007 for pes 7 ? because

although i love pes6 i am still not convinced that it was fully designed for the next generation console era ,

specially when u compare it to fifa 07 which i hate it's gameplay but i love it's NEXT GEN GRAPHICS .

Having looked at the videos of WE2007 it looks exactly the same as PES6 with just as a name change like deftones said....

DJ

Is there going to be an Evo Web league or tournament for American players?

If there is no difference between the games, then why does it take sooo long to be released in North America? Konami really has to concentrate on one game and releasing it world wide.

The US version has NEVER been different from PES other than in name and packaging. As to why it takes so long to get released here - I'm fairly certain it's the result of some marketing "genius" rather than anything technical.

Of course I'd love for it to be different this year, and this year is certainly different as never has a PES game been as poorly received as the 360 version. I'm still hoping they see the error of their ways and at least allow editing of team names.

...as never has a PES game been as poorly received as the 360 version. I'm still hoping they see the error of their ways and at least allow editing of team names.
They did successfully turn me into a PC playing PES fan, instead of a console PES player...

The reason it gets released so late in the US is because of the MLS and its start date but it just proves how little research Konami do, as most ppl in the US would rather watch a Man City vs Middlesbourgh game at 7:00am on tv than go to an MLS game.

The reason it gets released so late in the US is because of the MLS and its start date but it just proves how little research Konami do, as most ppl in the US would rather watch a Man City vs Middlesbourgh game at 7:00am on tv than go to an MLS game.

says who? maybe a manu game, but not that shit game. Get a clue man. I didnt know Indiana had an MLS franchise.

p.s.
MLS outdraws the dutch and Argentine first divisions

You're right their not, but that wasnt the point.........but since we are on the subject and they wait 4 months to release it in the states, how fecking hard would it be for konami to add 14 teams?

would be nice, actually espn made an MLS game around 2000 or 2001, and it was made by konami and it used the WE engine. it has been since delcared the greatest MLS video game ever.... i never played it, but heard about it... deftones, im buying this today! hhahahahaha, i wish you would too so i can beat you in a football game!

Yeh but ppl supposable get excited about the new MLS season therefore want to play soccer games on consoles thats why.

Yeah the MLS Gamenight game was based off ISS PRO 2 on the PS1 and it was pretty good

would be nice, actually espn made an MLS game around 2000 or 2001, and it was made by konami and it used the WE engine. it has been since delcared the greatest MLS video game ever.... i never played it, but heard about it... deftones, im buying this today! hhahahahaha, i wish you would too so i can beat you in a football game!

The game was called ESPN MLS Extra Time or something to that effect, and yes I had it.

ESPN MLS GameNight Konami 09/19/00 Based on ISS Pro Evolution but had some of the tweaks from ISS PRO 2 included, Great Game.

ESPN MLS ExtraTime Konami 04/16/01.
ESPN MLS ExtraTime 2002 Konami 03/27/02. Both based on the ISS series and both crap.

My idea about ESPN MLS ExtraTime 2002 Konami is that it was a good start with a great gameplay and good graphics for the time.It had a good in game editor on xbox that pes6 on xbox360doesnt! and if i remember well you could select from about 25 southamerican teams with part fake names and play a custom league.So what could someone expect from a game released 5 years before.The problem was that KCEO not KCET didnt continue the series because Americans care more for baseball!!

Back
Top Bottom