Winning Eleven 2009 - info?

i see where your cumin from..

i agree actually..

altho pes/we has faults its STILL the best footy game out..

just didnt want this thread goin pare shaped u no?

just mentioning 'that other game' causes MAJOR probs lol

peace my man..

pes/we might be the best ARCADE footy game. But ever since pes/we 2008. it has not really improved much especially in next gen consoles. fifa is beginning to take over in this area. but then again. it still boils down to what kind of footy game you prefer.

pes/we might be the best ARCADE footy game. But ever since pes/we 2008. it has not really improved much especially in next gen consoles. fifa is beginning to take over in this area. but then again. it still boils down to what kind of footy game you prefer.

i agree it hasnt improved enuf on next gen consoles..:CONF:

the transformation from pes/we on ps1 to ps2 was amazing..:SHOCK:

i guess i was expecting the same kinda improvement..

but i still love pes/we.. and fifa duznt come close..

all we can hope for is a RADICAL change for the next installment :PRAY:

PEACE!

i rent FIFA '09 for a week, and did not touch it after just two days...

it's bloody awful, the last FIFA game i played was FIFA '98

so i guess 10 years and 2 next gen console later EA still didn't learn much. =(

I need an opinion, what should I do to get Kabira commentary file ???
Should I import entire WINNING ELEVEN just for that?

It's unacceptable.

Just a answer.
In the case rs0e_j.img(kabira commentary) put in PES2009 for PC,
I can hear his voice and commentary.

But it is not concerned all of the scene in the gameplay
so it will become very funny commentary.

hi thr... do any of u guys have any ideas how can i update the team logo and jersey for winning eleven 2009(ps3)

The one Japanizm recommends says MAC operating system in it and has lots of save data not sure if I can see if it`s logos or not on my PS3 will have a look may be good not sure. Not heard of an update myself. I would test the one above but don`t want it to mess with my save data :(. The game can be switched to Japanese or English so I`m sure it is not for language but it may not update so many kits. I always have messed around with my Winning Elevens manually because never seen an edit update. If I hear of any update will pass on the info.

Last edited:
http://www9.atpages.jp/we2009/cgi-bin/up/src/up0106.zip.html

Thanks ever so much for the patch Japanizm :). Tested above option file with a Japanese PS3 with Japanese version of Winning Eleven 2009 bought in Japan. This patch is very very good worked 2nd time when I reloaded the saves into the SAVEDATA folder and it has some great stuff!! Official badges, kits, Premier league, LaLiga, International teams etc pictures official faces, kit sponsers etc plus Bayern Munich.

Thanks ever so much again Japanizm made my day :)

Last edited:
I don't have PS3 and WE2009,so I can't test it...

there is an optionfile for WE2009 that many Japanese people use it.
Maybe for only japanese language,but try it.

MAD RESPECT to japanizm for hookin this up.. :WORSHIP:

Just a few questions..

1stly.. What exactly is in it??? Kits, logos transfers etc..

2ndly.. Are the player names done in english? and corrected? eg real names?

lastly.. I downloaded it but dont have a clue how to install it!?? If anyone is kind enough to tell me how its done it would be much appreciated ;)

Once unzipped it has 2 folders.. "__MACOSX" and "sƒ¦µ£¼pé+pââpâên+êpâªpâïµö¦n+ë" What the hell is that supposed to mean lol..

P.S. Sorry for askin these questions.. its totally new for me!

Thanks guys..

PEACE!

MAD RESPECT to japanizm for hookin this up.. :WORSHIP:

Just a few questions..

1stly.. What exactly is in it??? Kits, logos transfers etc..

2ndly.. Are the player names done in english? and corrected? eg real names?

lastly.. I downloaded it but dont have a clue how to install it!?? If anyone is kind enough to tell me how its done it would be much appreciated ;)

Once unzipped it has 2 folders.. "__MACOSX" and "sƒ¦µ£¼pé+pââpâên+êpâªpâïµö¦n+ë" What the hell is that supposed to mean lol..

P.S. Sorry for askin these questions.. its totally new for me!

Thanks guys..

PEACE!

http://www.winningelevenblog.com/news/wenb-option-file-out-now/

I echo the above for Japanizm :WORSHIP:

First no worries about your questions first time for me too using an option file and I have been playing Winning Eleven since about number 3 :). The link above mate is to WENB as well as being an awesome site this has instructions onto how to get the option files to work and can help more than me, if you can`t understand my ramblings. But remember your option file is a Japanese one for Winning Eleven 2009 not PES 2009. But same rules apply.

Here goes Unzip the file mate and ignore the MAC files, text files etc in Japanese. You`ll see the SAVEDATA file with Japanese kanji and some strange Kanji on it double click on this. These are the files you need BJ0000 etc. On your USB stick/portable HD create a folder called PS3 and inside this folder create a folder called SAVEDATA, so your PS3 can see it. Then place all the files from the Savedata file with the kanji on it into the SAVEDATA folder on your USB stick/HD.

Unplug USB stick/Portable HD from your computer put into your PS3. You can either delete all your old Winning Eleven 2009 files or copy over them. (No need to delete Become a Legend or cup files at all!!). Like WENB say just go to Savedata on your XBM on your PS3 and copy the hundreds of file across. Will take about 20 minutes (It`s worth it though). Once done load as normal and play away.

From the Japanese I can read and playing with the option file it features

INSIDE OPTIONFILE

Bayern Munich, Werder Bremen, Cluji etc

Kits plus badges all Premier league, Spanish teams and International teams e.g Germany real names also features all classic teams etc.

Transfers done provided you have Konami update installed. Only transfers not done poss, are Hunterlaar, Diarra Real Madrid, Beckham, Bridge, Defoe, Kilbane and Etherington. Maybe a few more but some of these transfers happened only last week or a month or so ago.

Also features faces for Klose, etc plus photos for Zidane and a few other players.

*****The language of Winning Eleven 2009 can be changed in game to English so no language patch needed. Hope that helped. :ROCK:

Last edited:

Thanks ever so much for the patch Japanizm :). Tested above option file with a Japanese PS3 with Japanese version of Winning Eleven 2009 bought in Japan. This patch is very very good worked 2nd time when I reloaded the saves into the SAVEDATA folder and it has some great stuff!! Official badges, kits, Premier league, LaLiga, International teams etc pictures official faces, kit sponsers etc plus Bayern Munich.

Thanks ever so much again Japanizm made my day :)

As I told before that I don't have PS3 and WE2009
so I can't test it.
I'm very glad for your response,thanks too.

Thanks a lot again,supporting my comment in English.
My poor English can't explain how to do it well.

Here is another version of J-league.
I just introduce this OF file,respect for the
author.I don't make it.

http://www9.atpages.jp/we2009/cgi-bin/up/src/up0125.zip.html

http://www.winningelevenblog.com/news/wenb-option-file-out-now/

I echo the above for Japanizm :WORSHIP:

First no worries about your questions first time for me too using an option file and I have been playing Winning Eleven since about number 3 :). The link above mate is to WENB as well as being an awesome site this has instructions onto how to get the option files to work and can help more than me, if you can`t understand my ramblings. But remember your option file is a Japanese one for Winning Eleven 2009 not PES 2009. But same rules apply.

Here goes Unzip the file mate and ignore the MAC files, text files etc in Japanese. You`ll see the SAVEDATA file with Japanese kanji and some strange Kanji on it double click on this. These are the files you need BJ0000 etc. On your USB stick/portable HD create a folder called PS3 and inside this folder create a folder called SAVEDATA, so your PS3 can see it. Then place all the files from the Savedata file with the kanji on it into the SAVEDATA folder on your USB stick/HD.

Unplug USB stick/Portable HD from your computer put into your PS3. You can either delete all your old Winning Eleven 2009 files or copy over them. (No need to delete Become a Legend or cup files at all!!). Like WENB say just go to Savedata on your XBM on your PS3 and copy the hundreds of file across. Will take about 20 minutes (It`s worth it though). Once done load as normal and play away.

From the Japanese I can read and playing with the option file it features

INSIDE OPTIONFILE

Bayern Munich, Werder Bremen, Cluji etc

Kits plus badges all Premier league, Spanish teams and International teams e.g Germany real names also features all classic teams etc.

Transfers done provided you have Konami update installed. Only transfers not done poss, are Hunterlaar, Diarra Real Madrid, Beckham, Bridge, Defoe, Kilbane and Etherington. Maybe a few more but some of these transfers happened only last week or a month or so ago.

Also features faces for Klose, etc plus photos for Zidane and a few other players.

*****The language of Winning Eleven 2009 can be changed in game to English so no language patch needed. Hope that helped. :ROCK:

WOW.. Thanks for your help bro :))

Just to clarify.. When you change the in-game text to english are the edited player names spelt properly?

Thanks again to all that helped :APPLAUD:

domo

Not sure what link your talkin about but remember the stuff on WENB is for Pro Evo 2009 so thier option file will not work with Winning Eleven 2009 unless they now have a Winnign Eleven one. So don`t download it. There should be a You Tube video on the link I posted above to the WENB page on how to copy all the kits, etc onto your PS3. The link above is in blue and will take you to the info about option files. Good luck mate :)

Back
Top Bottom