Winning Eleven 8 LE English Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anj Dey

Has anyone heard of this edition before? It's a japanese version but all the data is in English & the cover has Beckham on the front. I've done a search on Play-asia.com but found nothing. I've bought it from someone selling it on Ebay & just hope it's the genuine article - i think it is as the photo looks genuine.

Sounds dodgy to me mate. From what you are saying it looks as though someone has sold you a patched copy of We8LE

Right - I don't own W8LE, so If it is a patched copy then I ain't too bothered as long as it will work with Swap Magic. I've checked on Ebay again & the same geezer is selling an English league version with all Premier/Championship with the FA cup included. Also says that the Notts Forest ground is included - i did get a suspicious but as long as this copy works...

And you dont mind being a pirate and funding the piracy trade.......

:roll:

Here it is

Link removed by CW, wouldnt want to give this guy any help flogging his illegal shit

The cunt is selling WE8LE with WEmans British Patch.......the wanker!!!!! If he's from here find him and chop his balls off. I hate scamming bastards like this, complete twat!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i never really gave it much thought - Ebay shouldn't allow pirated games to be sold on their site but that's a different story. I bought the game in good faith that it's an original, the japs release diffrent versions of WE i thought this was another one. Anyway get real; "Swap Magic " must know that their discs are being used to play copies & i don't mean "back up" ones either.

This has nothing to with swap magic though does it??? The fact is he's sold you a copied game which has been patched with WEmans British patch. Which make it even more wrong!!! Cos he's making a profit out of all Wemans hard work, like I said he's a twat!

Anj Dey said:
Anyway get real; "Swap Magic " must know that their discs are being used to play copies & i don't mean "back up" ones either.

If you don't have a problem with spending your money on warez without having Konami seeing a single pence for the joy you're having now, it's probably your personal attitude. Each to their own, I wouldn't like playing a gem without having paid the right guys - the developers.

Anyway, thread closed, everything's said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom