WINNING ELEVEN 8 LIVE WARE AND HDLOADER ?

Install using hdl_dump and don´t stick any flag (mode). After install in HDLOADER screen turn on mode 3and this will work.

I don't understand i have hdloader and it installs but when you go to play it just gos black and don't load up. Could you tell me if it does work on HDloader and how to do it in detail. Plz

rob77 said:
I don't understand i have hdloader and it installs but when you go to play it just gos black and don't load up. Could you tell me if it does work on HDloader and how to do it in detail. Plz

Yes it works. You just need to enable Mode 3. Boot up your hd loader disc in the ps2. At the main menu, select WE8LE (don't press X, just scroll and select). Now press SELECT and enable Mode 3. Now press SELECT again to exit this menu. Now click X to play WE8LE.

Zygalski said:
Does this apply to the patched versions too?

Yes it works with the patched game as well - just enable mode 3.

If I remember correctly, with WE7, WE7I, WE8 & WE8I you didn't need to enable mode 3. WE8LE is the first if I'm not wrong. Dunno why.

Oops, you're right Terranova. Some other Konami games need mode3 if I remember rightly.

HDLOADER - I PRESSED SELECT ON THE GAME NAME, ENABLE ALL MODES AND IT WORKED. USED HDL DUMP FEATURE.YET TO APPLY PATCH AS CANT FIND PARTS 7-10! :(

Cannot get British patch to work using HDloader using mode3? Goes black after initial credits.

I installed using WinHIIP_V1.7.3 all mode flags selected. Then enable mode 3 only using HDLoader and it fails? Anyone help?

TheBigK said:
Cannot get British patch to work using HDloader using mode3? Goes black after initial credits.

I installed using WinHIIP_V1.7.3 all mode flags selected. Then enable mode 3 only using HDLoader and it fails? Anyone help?

Problems solved... simply unplug controller when screen goes black then as soon as you plug it back in the intro video + game loads!

How strange!

TheBigK said:
Problems solved... simply unplug controller when screen goes black then as soon as you plug it back in the intro video + game loads!

How strange!

Just discovered I only need to disable then enable analog switch on controller and game loads! Great means I dont even need to get off me arse now!

Back
Top Bottom