Lokomotiv Moscow
Sao Paulo
Santos
Boca Juniors
River Plate

:D n

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Winning eleven 9 - complete team list

If you're asking for something try using a "?" - your title indicates that this thread contains the list. Which is why most people will be coming to this thread.

Same as WE8/PES4/WE8LE except:

Clubs

Added:
Shahktar Donetsk
Fenerbahce
Santos
Sao Paulo

National

Added:
Ivory Coast
Venezuela

Removed:
Egypt

Zygalski said:
If you're asking for something try using a "?" - your title indicates that this thread contains the list. Which is why most people will be coming to this thread.

yep agreed !!!!

ClassicD said:

Clubs

Added:
Shahktar Donetsk
Fenerbahce
Santos
Sao Paulo

National

Added:
Ivory Coast
Venezuela

Removed:
Egypt

hi mate

So Cruzeiro are still in then ?

cheers

db

Re: Winning eleven 9 - complete team list?

AnakinVader said:
Turkish champion Fenerbahce in the game? Please answer me! :(

Yes.

ClassicD said:

Clubs

Added:
Shahktar Donetsk
Fenerbahce
Santos
Sao Paulo

National

Added:
Ivory Coast
Venezuela

Removed:
Egypt

Last edited:

AnakinVader said:
Turkish champion Fenerbahce in the game? Please answer me! :(
Then please read the topic, I already posted that they are included! :roll:

Bob I'm not sure, I don't usually go looking for them so I would assume they'd still be there (having said that, removing any team is idiotic but they chucked Egypt out...). I'll have a look.

For the Premiership, are the new teams promoted West Ham, Sunderland and Wigan in or is it like last year with the old relegated clubs still there (norwich, palace and southampton?

Last edited by a moderator:

Only Egypt is removed? I've read that Jamaïca should be replaced by Venezuela.

Complete Team List:

European Countries
Republic of Ireland
Italy
England
Wales
Ukraine
Austria
Netherlands
Northern Ireland
Greece
Croatia
Switzerland
Sweden
Scotland
Spain
Slovakia
Slovenia
Serbia & Montenegro
Czech Republic
Denmark
Germany
Turkey
Norway
Hungary
Finland
France
Bulgaria
Belgium
Poland
Portugal
Latvia
Romania
Russia

African Countries
Cameroon
Ivory Coast
Senegal
Tunisia
Nigeria
South Africa
Morocco

American Countries
United States
Costa Rica
Mexico
Argentina
Uruguay
Ecuador
Colombia
Chile
Paraguay
Brazil
Venezuela
Peru

Asian & Oceanic Countries
Iran
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
China
Japan
Australia

English Clubs
Same as PES4/WE8LE

French Clubs
Same as PES4/WE8LE

German Clubs
Same as PES4/WE8LE

Italian Clubs
Same as PES4/WE8LE

Dutch Clubs
As of season 05-06 incl. Sparta Rotterdam & Heracles

Spanish Clubs
Same as PES4/WE8LE

Other Clubs
Anderlecht
Olympiacos
Galatasaray
Club Brugge
Shakhtar Donetsk
Sparta Prague
Sporting
Celtic
Dynamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Fenerbahçe
Besiktas
Benfica
Porto
Rangers
Lokomotiv Moscow
Sao Paulo
Santos
Boca Juniors
River Plate

Last edited:

im very sorry for not putting the ? or even putting the full question

can someone put a list of the NEW licensed clubs in the game. I know Arsenal and chelsea, anyone else?

can put up the players list too?

Heh, again CSKA Moscow is missing, jesus and they won the UEFA Cup final! o_0 Well, at least i know one team to create with the PES/WE United teams.
Partizan Beograd, Spartak Moscow and AEK Athens are also removed btw.

Of those "other clubs" wich ones are licensed excatly? The same that were on the previews?? any surprises?

(and one personal question, if someone has the time to check: what does fc porto shirt look like?? are there alot of vertical blue stripes, or there's just three or four wide ones?)

Thanks a lot, hope will be much more team in PES5...

When Konami will decide to make effort and add further team...Not as dificult as puting their fantastic gameplay... It will enhance significantly the game, so i don't understand... :(

All the same its incredible, i am fed up with this disadvantage!!

Ah now I understand why is Venezuela in, they removed Jamaica. This way they can have the same number of American teams ( as well as they did with Ivory Coast/Egypt), this way they don't have to touch, African and American Cups setup as the number of existing teams is the same of WE8.

Very clever Konami, but how lazy can that be?

Also now I understand why there are some more asian/american teams that only show up in the World Cup mode. Otherwise they would have to change the rest of the cups for a different number of teams as well... that alone could take them like 2 days to do lol

I can't believe this... I really can't believe it...

SSJbrolly said:
Ah now I understand why is Venezuela in, they removed Jamaica. This way they can have the same number of American teams ( as well as they did with Ivory Coast/Egypt), this way they don't have to touch, African and American Cups setup as the number of existing teams is the same of WE8.

Very clever Konami, but how lazy can that be?

Also now I understand why there are some more asian/american teams that only show up in the World Cup mode. Otherwise they would have to change the rest of the cups for a different number of teams as well... that alone could take them like 2 days to do lol

I can't believe this... I really can't believe it...

I fear you are right. Part of me thinks we're just being far too cynical, but deep down, I know you're right. They really do take the piss at times.

And the sad thing is that, when/if they ever upgrade the custom cups into something even remotely interesting, some people will be leaping around proclaiming the amazing new feature that Konami have so kindly graced us with.

plumbers_x said:
And the sad thing is that, when/if they ever upgrade the custom cups into something even remotely interesting, some people will be leaping around proclaiming the amazing new feature that Konami have so kindly graced us with.

Bingo! You can count on that, that's so obvious, but I think it won't happen coz at this point after around 10 years of hoping I've convinced myself that Konami will never change the customs cups or ML to a decent mode because they simply don't want to and they feel things are good as they are. And really as long as people are happy with some minor improvements year after year they don't have to do it I guess.
But this kind of stuff is so obvious, and it only shows that Konami guys are stubborn and lazy, damn fixing that stuff wouldn't take much time, it's really stupid.

What we need is another good footie game to give WE some true competition, that would make Konami pull their efforts I guess, as it is now WE has no competition at all, so they can be as lazy as they want. I guess that won't happen anytime soon as well...

Can you edit national teams?.

Can I create Iceland or India or Canada and play with them a World Cup?

I hope that, otherwise PES 4 has been my last konami soccer game, they are just making minor changes. What happens if Ghana, Angola and Togo or Zambia reach the World Cup. They have just to win the 2 matches they have to play. Would it means that we would have WE 9 Evolution with this teams due to their mistakes?. They have done already that in the past with Slovenia and Latvia. They should add more national teams. Updating is not the solution.

Why is there still Northern Ireland in the game?. Since 1986 they are not in the international scene. They are 112 in the FIFA ranking.
Teams like Singapore, Canada, Israel, Bosnia, Honduras, Bahrein, Guatemala... are above. If they put Northern Ireland why not add the others that are above them?.

Back
Top Bottom