Winning eleven 9 English patch or translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ryanmclfc

i am going to buy winning eleven 9 , as my ps2 is chipped , i want to know where do i get this patch or anything along these lines , i was told A Max Drive Is what i need, but its still knowing where to get hold of what i want , can any body give me ANY ANY information what so ever on this subject , much apreciated !! or even if some one has an already patched version , any info much aprictated

Thing is i dont have a dvd burner , but i rememberi got winning eleven 8 last year and i sent my memory card to some guy , and he done it all for me that way , so what do i need to do

ryanmclfc said:
Thing is i dont have a dvd burner , but i rememberi got winning eleven 8 last year and i sent my memory card to some guy , and he done it all for me that way , so what do i need to do

Without having a dvd burner there's no chance for you getting a translation patch to work.

Yep but all you need is a dvd writer, dvd decrpter and ppfomatic it is really easy and most patches come with guide.
Takes about 30 mins and i have yet to have one not work for me since i got my dvd burner

ye but kezz i got winning eleven 8 last year , and it was done through my memory card so thats what am after this time round or something along those lines

the only thing that was done through you memory card would have been jerseys players names etc but the game would still have been in japanese unless you had American version.
The full language patches and detail patches cannot be done via memory card

waiting for a cdrip which includes a translation patch would take awhile or possibly not happen at all.

Placebo your idea , how would that work ?? and where do i buy the equipment , and yes last time it was the Players names, and jerseys and certain others that were in English only but still where cud i get that done or who cud do it ?? let me know a.s.a.p

I wish I could have already the game JAP 100%. It´s too early to talk about english patches I think \\:o/

do you think players names will be in english ?

ryanmclfc said:
Placebo your idea , how would that work ?? and where do i buy the equipment

You need an official PS2 network adaptor and a compatible Hard drive (it doesn't have to be a sony one though), read through this thread, if you have any questions it's best to ask them in there :)

Oh im pretty sure a few days after the game is out there will be a translation page on the internet some where , and a week or two after there will be some sort of translation patches or something or other available , why dont the fucking japanese just have an option file to switch fucking languages !! LOL !!

ryanmclfc said:
why dont the fucking japanese just have an option file to switch fucking languages !! LOL !!

Because it's a Japanese game released only in Japan and Japanese is the language spoken in Japan?

:applause: we have them for the french and what have you different option files and certain langauge changes , why not them and there years ahead of us lol ;)

any body going to change the players names to english .. if so can i send u my memory card and could ya put the data on myn , i would pay you for doing it any takers ... any info ..

Mate, this is your last warning here. Stop crossposting! There's no need to beg in three different threads.

Thread closed, I don't see this getting anywhere until the game's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom