winning eleven 9 for xbox?

grechzoo

Conference
15 July 2004
north wales (uk)
is it not heppening?, do the japanese not own xboxes?

i was hoping they would be on both this year, this mean i have to wait till novemember to play pes5 :( i might just sell it to get a modded ps2 so i can get this stuff,

Japanese Peoples play not Xbox . Its not profitable to make a WE on the Xbox .

dammit, will this years pes then be releasesame time as pes5 no ps2?, also while playing it on the ps2 before it sold it it felt better, more responsive than the xbox version, anyone else fell that, is it the controller (i use the d-pad, ps2 d-pad is a lot easier etc.) or is it the actually ghame that repsonds less?

i want to know because i am considring buying ps2 to xbox controller converters especially for the game, however if it is the game itself and not the controller i will waste £30 or so.

i got the pes4 in both counsels (xbox&ps2)i personally thing that the game fills better when i play it in ps2, i allso got magicbox for xbox which allowe me to use the ps2 controller to my xbox, but still prefer it on my ps2, not a big differec do, slidely better in my opinion
i hope that helps

yeah, cheers, i will get a small controller (with a good d-pad) and try it out hopefully i will ifnd it good, i dont think i will get a ps2 aain i just hope the delay aint a month after the ps2 verison like last year.

Back
Top Bottom