Winning Eleven 9 INT Online League - 5 players needed

heh, well he neglected to mention my two lovely back passes that led to 2 of hisgoals.. SWP of all people! :) lol Doesnt say "may impaire you ability to play WE" on beer labels

Gascoigne USA said:
heh, well he neglected to mention my two lovely back passes that led to 2 of hisgoals.. SWP of all people! :) lol Doesnt say "may impaire you ability to play WE" on beer labels

Maybe you should petition them to add that :)

Ezio

Olympiacos(Chari_FC) Vs Bayern M(Tudor)

Good game overall all goals were scored in the 1st Hlf by Roy Makaay! Hatrick!! for the flying Dutchman w/ an absouletly beauty of a second goal with the right foot rifle into the top left corner - smack dap baby.
I had my chances but could not finish,played strong 'D' 2nd half.SHots were 9-7 in fav of the visiting BAYM,gg Tudor,latr all.

Hey guys the only time I play online now is for this league. WE NEED MORE LEAGUES OUT THERE!!!!!. I got tired of playing the same 20 teams over and over and over...... Not to mention if u get beat by one of these pricks they wont give you a rematch because they know that it wont give them more points. They play for rankings which is just stupid. If I played 5 min halves with brazil im pretty sure id be at the top of the rankings as well. har har.

Not only that but I have come to the conclusion that ONLINE kinda sucks with ps2. It is SLOWER and CHOPPY. SOMEHOW this plays into the physics of the game as the ball tends to do some wierd stuff. Im not saying online is horrible it just doesnt feel FLUID as when you play offline.

I prefer playing ML, L, or playing against my buddies offline. Or this league is the only thing i look forward to when playing ONLINE....

To the Milan Owner,

Do you stil want to be in this league? Did you play any of your games? Plese let us know ASAP. Thanks.

Ezio

you might aswell do it now, because if he is going to be this inconsistant its going to caryy on like this the whole season - best to get someone else in now - besides plenty of people would want to go as milan

iceobar said:
you might aswell do it now, because if he is going to be this inconsistant its going to caryy on like this the whole season - best to get someone else in now - besides plenty of people would want to go as milan

Probbaly but I am giving him till tomorrow respond. If not, please let me know if anyone is intertsted in taking his spot in the league as Milan. Thanks.

Ezio

Fred_Gavioes said:
that one man is very good. and not overrated.

well, for the looks of it , it seems i came a little bit too late. well, if anyone in this tournament quits, i'd be glad to take their place. please pm me, if any spots are open. thanks.

Fred,

We need a sub for Milan since he isn't playing his games. Are you still intersted? Let me know. Thanks.

Ezio

anyone here had the displeasure of playing someone on line called Khaled?? (he is ranked in the top 100) what a idiot, he played as england i was newcastle, he goes two up and starts giving loads of antigay comments and abuse. I mean WTF, totally unnecessary, anyway i come back and win 3-2 (karma) and he gets worst. Thankfully i know a ex uni mate who actually helps run the online stuff for konami and he is in the process of barring that user name, which i find highly funny as the guy had played about 300 games ;)

iceobar said:
anyone here had the displeasure of playing someone on line called Khaled?? (he is ranked in the top 100) what a idiot, he played as england i was newcastle, he goes two up and starts giving loads of antigay comments and abuse. I mean WTF, totally unnecessary, anyway i come back and win 3-2 (karma) and he gets worst. Thankfully i know a ex uni mate who actually helps run the online stuff for konami and he is in the process of barring that user name, which i find highly funny as the guy had played about 300 games ;)

Never played him. Amazing what idiots there are online. Which is why I only play people from here or SG and our league etc.

Ezio

ice,

Teill your Konami friend to ban these guys also, while they're at it:

(1) Touches
(2) Forza_Depor

The Depor guy even admitted to lagging me during the game. I'm talking 8-10sec lags, here, where the screen freezes for about 10secs, and, then, what do you know, the ball is in the back of my net. Both of them also had very classy PRESET ingame messages.

im online now guys, ready to play, anytime after 1700 eastern time .

im tthe one who is sub-ing the milan guy, but im with liverpool :)

i need to play olimpiacos and man utd, as im 2 weeks behind. so if u guys are online. pm at msn or aol. thanks guys.

Last edited:
Fred_Gavioes said:

i need to play olimpiacos and man utd, as im 2 weeks behind. so if u guys are online. pm at msn or aol. thanks guys.

Can you guys play Fred ASAP if you haven't already.

Also, can you guys get the week 3 and week 4 games done this week too. Thanks.

Ezio

Sheesh, I can't win a game to save my life :) All I get is draws... draw this draw that :) And I don't score first either...so if my opponent doesn't score then it ends 0-0... if they do score, then I tie it 1-1...not sure if I've had a 2-2 yet, oh well.

CapnKill said:
Sheesh, I can't win a game to save my life :) All I get is draws... draw this draw that :) And I don't score first either...so if my opponent doesn't score then it ends 0-0... if they do score, then I tie it 1-1...not sure if I've had a 2-2 yet, oh well.

At least your getting draws all I keep getting are 1-0 Losses

Ezio

Fred_Gavioes said:

Hey Fred,

Have you been able to play any of your games? If you can't get in touch with your week 1 and week 2 opponents then play week 3 and wee 4 and go back.

Guys please play these games ASAP. Thanks.

Ezio

ezio said:
Hey Fred,

Have you been able to play any of your games? If you can't get in touch with your week 1 and week 2 opponents then play week 3 and wee 4 and go back.

Guys please play these games ASAP. Thanks.

Ezio

i got my first game done, i sent e-mail to gasgoine usa.

Fred_Gavioes said:
won my game against man utd, now im just waiting for tudor.. i sent him an e-mail the same day i sent to quique.

Great thanks. Does anyone know if Tudor is still around and going to continue playing in this league?

Ezio

Hey i wanna join the league, my fav. teams are inter and villarreal, but if they're taken i'll take any other team, please include me in next league or whenever u have one, thanx, oh by the way my online name is Santi19

Fred_Gavioes said:
won my game against man utd, now im just waiting for tudor.. i sent him an e-mail the same day i sent to quique.

Did you send en email to Gascoine or were you the away team?

Ezio

iceobar said:
this guy is ok, i've played him, pretty good with free kicks
thanks man, if it wasn't for free kicks u would've probably won most of the games though, i hope i can get in, just let me know as soon as u have a spot

Back
Top Bottom