Winning eleven 9 international on XBOX360 is much nicer...

BumperMan

Champions League
20 June 2005
North America
Legia Warsaw
visually through the components it takes away MOST of the shimmering we've seen on the grass as well as the lines on the adboards that creep up as scroll lines almost. Overall the gameplays a little tighter to me and i'm happy i went out and got it for the 360. I have a game system switcher9you know one of those things where you can just have 2-3 consoles on at a time. And i did an A/B comparison with the PS2 version and the Xbox version through the 360 was the clear winner.

BumperMan said:
visually through the components it takes away MOST of the shimmering we've seen on the grass as well as the lines on the adboards that creep up as scroll lines almost. Overall the gameplays a little tighter to me and i'm happy i went out and got it for the 360. I have a game system switcher9you know one of those things where you can just have 2-3 consoles on at a time. And i did an A/B comparison with the PS2 version and the Xbox version through the 360 was the clear winner.

Better on a new generation console, wow impressive news !!!
Do you have another scoop for us ?

Last edited:
it's no different, the game play is already programed and can't be changed just because u change ur system. game play is tighter , are u kidding me? gotta know what u're talking about first. all microsoft did was just let u download an emulator so u can play the game through the new system, they didn't change nothing about the game( which they couldn't any way). same shit like back then how u can get all the ps2 games to play on ur computer, it doesn't make the game better or change the game play of the games.

salad said:
it's no different, the game play is already programed and can't be changed just because u change ur system. game play is tighter , are u kidding me? gotta know what u're talking about first. all microsoft did was just let u download an emulator so u can play the game through the new system, they didn't change nothing about the game( which they couldn't any way). same shit like back then how u can get all the ps2 games to play on ur computer, it doesn't make the game better or change the game play of the games.

I ment by the controller responding to my commands as tighter. but yes it is awesome that i have a 360 :)

we all know this website has far too many playstation fanboys. Its an easy arguement that the ps2 has terrible slow-down wereas the xbox does not. PS3 will obviously fix that issue in time, but for the time being if you want the best PES experience the xbox and 360 will deliver the goods.

It will be interesting to see how Konami develop the PES6 360 version or whether it will be a simple port which I think it will not be. There is serious doubt whether there will be enough ps3 out come nov this year or if infact it will be out at all, leaving only a Next-Gen version for MS.

RAISH said:
we all know this website has far too many playstation fanboys. Its an easy arguement that the ps2 has terrible slow-down wereas the xbox does not. PS3 will obviously fix that issue in time, but for the time being if you want the best PES experience the xbox and 360 will deliver the goods.

It will be interesting to see how Konami develop the PES6 360 version or whether it will be a simple port which I think it will not be. There is serious doubt whether there will be enough ps3 out come nov this year or if infact it will be out at all, leaving only a Next-Gen version for MS.
You are bound to get flamed for saying that by some PS3 Fan Boys....

Ive made that mistake before, they will say to you that PES 360 will be a port of the PS2 and Xbox version but higher resolution and thats it....

Even though if you check 360 sites it says PES 360 is a work in progress title which to me means they are making a version specifically for it!!

DJ

RAISH said:
....but for the time being if you want the best PES experience the xbox and 360 will deliver the goods....QUOTE]

erm...I guess you're not including PC's in that sweeping statement ?
:D

The smoother graphics option on ps2 for ps1 games does nuthing for me haha does it work on any game?

Back
Top Bottom