Winning Eleven 9 Online: DNAS problem... let's find a way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowball

League 2
15 July 2004
You know there is a way to change your DNAS to play online some games for PS2. I was able to find this code on a spanish site:

Winning Eleven 9 Jap (NOVO)
edited and removed.

I tried it.
I make an ISO using my original copy of WE9, then using a program (WINDOP 1.7) I changed the DNAS and patched the game. Then I burned it.

[Telling the truth a applied even the Fernando Patch Final 5 (it translates jap to eng)]

Running the game all was fine.
I went on ONLINE, choose my ethernet connection and got this error during the DNAS autentication:

"DNAS ERROR (-833)"

I know that in Japan they play on their servers (paying) but I heard that a few people were able to play Winning Eleven 9 ONLINE here in Europe.

Any clue?

Before you ask me, I consider Winning Eleven 9 MUCH MORE BETTER than PES5 and I'd like to try playin it.

That's all. :)
Thanks.

Snowball

Last edited by a moderator:
if you want it to work (if they don't block ip's other than japanese) you also have to have a japanese console, or change your PS2 machine ID to a jap one

considering you'll be only playing japanese, i guess you'll get terrible lag anyway

Hi Alien,

thanks for your reply.
Please help me once more:

1. Do you know how can i change my Pal PS2 ID to a jap one?

2. Should this way make me able to pass by that check that gave me the -833 error?

3. Do you think that if me and you (it is a example), both in Europe, try to use this trick (Id change), would us be able to play together (we are both in Europe) with no lag?

Thanks again!
Snowball

Yes I heard about that.
But I cannot believe that none here have tried to play WE9 online till now. :)

No pioneers here?

Let's hope that later is possible to go back to PAL PS2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deacon's right, I was about replying earlier but got distracted at work ;)

So, no talking about DNAS patching here as it's not legal, sorry mate.

Thread closed. I also removed the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom