winning eleven 9 online

T

threa7

i just bought winning eleven 9 i for ps2 wooooooo, and everytime i try to register my name it says unable to register! help

Make sure your user name AND password are 8 char at least, then you'll have the option to move on to the next screen.

wow u people think im an idiot i can read what it says, iv doen 20 different names and passwords and it doesnt work, and even if u dotn have enough letters it wont let u click register

it doesnt work for me also. I did all the router and modem settings that can be possible but still cant register.
Can somebody who can register, register for us and give us the logins and passwords so we can play also ?

ok im fucked 2 .. it keep saying unable to register >_<

Try bypassing your router if you have one...maybe it's a firewall issue.

I think this is one of a problem for old version PS2. I had the same prob w/ my old ps2, now Im using the slim ver and I can register without any problem

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps2na&message.id=57045

Hey guys unfortunatly I have a modded PS2. According to thier site ppl with modded ps2s cant get past the dnas. BUT i have managed to get by a few times after i try over and over. I have a Magic 3.1 V chip. Here is what it says to do to turn off the chip BUT for sum reason I dont understand this at all.

DISABLING THE MOD CHIP- To disable the mod chip on boot up, hold the RESET(m3.1)/EJECT(V) button until the Sony animations appear on the screen then release. You can now run the system as you would originally.

Ok the problem I have is i dont have a clue when exactly is the boot up man. And when I hold rest and eject it just turns off than i have to press reset again but i assume this is wrong. Anyone with the same chip or if u know how to do it correctly HOLLA BACK DANG!!!! thnx.

Hmmm..That doesn't sound good. I have an old messiah chip in my ps2. I haven't bought this game but I'm thinking about it. If it doesn't work I'll be pissed. Worth a try I guess...Is anyone else going online w/ a modchip?

Yea I can get on with a modchip. Sumtimes it takes a few minutes to bypass the DNAS test though. But it eventually goes through for me.

Hello People !!

I´m new here and I also have this problem.
Well, I think that someone who got to register can to register the others.
Then, someone who got to register can register me please ???
Please use this informations:

User ID: emmanuel
Password: evoweb

Thank´s a lot

Emmanuel

Back
Top Bottom