Winning Eleven 9 Stats Thread

I'd love to see some stats :
*Gilardino
*Baptista
*Park Ji Sung
*Reyes
*Fernando Torres

How can top forwards like Henry and Sheva get 98 & 97 for offense ability while top defensive midfielders like Keano and Vieira only have 83 & 82 for defense?
Ouh i think they messed up Robben's face and stats too.Looked nothing like him.

phrase said:
How can top forwards like Henry and Sheva get 98 & 97 for offense ability while top defensive midfielders like Keano and Vieira only have 83 & 82 for defense?
Ouh i think they messed up Robben's face and stats too.Looked nothing like him.

With defenders like Rio and Nesta :D

oh... Adriano faster than Sheva, I can't understand it :(

Ronaldo is underrated now...its true he deserved some stats reduction..but not to this extent ..Gilardino stats improved and cannavaro also..

MAXI LOPEZ ?

Please respond, he's my favourite player !!

winningeleven6 said:
oh... Adriano faster than Sheva, I can't understand it :(

Pffff...it's ridiculous, you're right.
The fact is Seabass is a fan of Inter and he loves to push the stats of Inter's players like Martins, Recoba, Veron or Adriano. All are great players, Adriano is terrific, but the goal Sheva scored against PSV in San Siro where Bouma lose his breath is the perfect exemple to see the real speed of Sheva.
So I'll do an upgrade like always.

RuneEdge said:
Really? We couldnt have guessed that in a million years! ;)

Yes, but only River Plate fans really know him. You'll see...

Come on! I'd like to have his stats!
Can someone give it to me?

Er I do believe that Adriano is faster than Shevvy. It is a fact. The only reason people may think otherwise is because of his size

stats are crappy as konami use to do some stats are unbelievable since too many years ... WAKE UP konami !!! vieri is amazing again , as all the inter team and many others ...

It's not the SEABASS patch Mr konami it's the game we buy 60$ think about it I just wanna scream about it

ozzie66 said:
Er I do believe that Adriano is faster than Shevvy. It is a fact. The only reason people may think otherwise is because of his size

:lol: :lol:

Adriano IMO he deserve a high speed :) but Sheva looks faster .. maybe what you said has a point :-s

Well C. Ronaldo is a speedy 82...comparable to Stevie G and significantly slower than Rooney. Inspires a lot of confidence in Konami's knowledge of the game doesn't it? Ronaldo's speed is one of his biggest weapons, on the counter he can outrun almsot everyone (if he doesn't try to do fifteen stepovers). Oh well, at least we can edit things now. Can't wait for some PLF action :)

I really think Lampard's stats should be higher than Gerard's... C. Ronaldo should have + 10 in both speed and accelaration... Back to editing...

Why on earth does C.Ronaldo have 90 shot power? When did he begin to shoot as hard as Gerrard and Lampard? And Raul is still overrated.

is it true that the edited stats will follow into Master League?

bingbong said:
Why on earth does C.Ronaldo have 90 shot power? When did he begin to shoot as hard as Gerrard and Lampard? And Raul is still overrated.

C.Ronaldo shots are very hard though, his aim on the other hand sucks!

post-2-1122999216.jpg

I don't know what he's smiling about..

I agree that C. Ronaldo's speed is pretty low. However, with dribble speed at 95, he'll be using pretty much all of that pace when he runs with the ball. Players like Rooney might be faster off the ball, but when he has the ball at his feet Ronaldo will be very fast indeed. I always noticed in past PES games that Giggs had pace of something like 88, but was one of the fastest wingers in the game simply because he could use most of that pace when he had the ball, AND he had good dribbling technique too so he could outmanoeuvre most rightbacks with ease. Ronaldo isn't the fastest player around (87 i reckon) but the speed he carries the ball with is his main strength I reckon.

Except for lollipops (come back Big Ron, David Pleat just isn't the same!)

Back
Top Bottom