Winning Eleven 9 Stats Thread

K

kms53

Can anyone be so kind as to post some screenshots of some of the major players?
Thx in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited the title so we could use this thread for some sort of "official" WE9 stats thread here.

So please put all your findings (pics?) and questions into this one, thanks!

Nice WORK Sir Admin :D SMAAAAART :D

ok .. Can I have these players stats ..

Sheva
Nesta
Maldini
Cafu
Kaka'
Gilardino
Ibrahimovic
Emerson
Canavarro

that will do it for me ;)

we will just have to wait until someone who gets hold of the game sees this thread

Guess this is the right place to ask stupid questions.

So, can someone check if Roma Eremenko is in Udinese. And maybe even post his (and maybe even Alex Eremenko from Lecce) stats.

I wonder why they want those stats .. its only stats and not going to do any good knowing them ...

koolaje said:
I wonder why they want those stats .. its only stats and not going to do any good knowing them ...

If you dont care, why do you even bother visiting the "stats-thread" ?
I know we can change them anyway, but if u play tourneys for example u play with the default stats. Therefore some people might be interested if the stats have improved especially for lesser known players.

cheers

koolaje said:

But if your are in a WE League among 20 other teams, and your teams are made of any kind of player (not the default teams), then you would be interested in some player stats...

Any United stats please? Rooney, Ronaldo, Ferdinand, Fletcher, Park,Heinze?

Baptista, Essien and Gilardino would be great too.

martins speed sure 99 :P just guessin
adriano shot pow 99 tec 99 acc 99 :P lool a guess tooo

We should be asking people to show us players stats like Yildrim, Nicolas Marin, Sable and etc......there is no point in asking for Sheva, Kaka', Gilardino, Ibrahimovic and etc....we now Konami are going to make them good....we shouild ask about all the underrated players!

Stats for Zaccardo (Palermo), Kaebi (Iran), Keseru (Nantes), Vanden Borre (Anderlecht), Manuel Fernandes (Benfica), Simao please.

lol thsi is funny.. only questions no stats hahaha

just seems like one person.. he posted up deco and gerrard

ashkan said:
how many national teams are there?
are the asian teams in the nippon challenge playable?
tnx
i believe this is the wrong thread to ask this.. this is only for player's stats

Back
Top Bottom