Monterrey, Mexico
I was reading WE9 Features...
http://www.konami.com/gs/gameinfo.php?id=164

check

Features

* Click here to download the Winning Eleven 9 Online FAQ
* Click here to download the Winning Eleven 9 Online User Agreement
* Create your team and compete online with divisional ranking system
* Control the action with brand new animation, player training, and soccer formations
* Play in new leagues with new clubs including Chelsea and Arsenal added to an already robust lineup
* Recruit from thousands of the world's top pro players
* Negotiate with players as they develop, grow old and retire in the multi-season Master League mode
* Use Memorial Match Mode to save VS. Mode results for up to 20 different individuals
* Connect your PlayStation©2 and PSP™ system games to trade game information

How can that feature can be used? is ML team online ? Konami phony ?

Last edited:
Someone know how to go up divisions?

I'm in Amature with 546points and Class 2!

I wouldnt like that feature at ALL!!!! Maybe only for friendly matches. BUT do you know how many idiots would exploit that feature and have Pele, Maradona, Ronaldihno, Ronaldo, Henry on thier teams???? it would be an extremely waste of time 4 ppl who wanna go online and just have fun with the real current teams.

Like I said it should be an extra feature in a friendly lobby or sumthing.

it doesn't mean that because you have maradona and co that you are invincible.. you may have all these and lose against a team of humble but willingful players.... mostly if you don't have a balanced formation

soccerluver said:
it doesn't mean that because you have maradona and co that you are invincible.. you may have all these and lose against a team of humble but willingful players.... mostly if you don't have a balanced formation

But it certainly helps having the game's best players on your team. You can't win with a dream team if you're crap, but assuming you are decent, you will probably beat someone using a normal team if you have a stacked team.

Back
Top Bottom