Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Stoke City/Liverpool
69d7a9bbf4ee890e7b3f2e46dac061ad.jpg

Gameplay video: http://www.overpal.com/showthread.php?p=2313

276_2.jpg
277_2.jpg
278_2.jpg

license_41.jpg

No one here's played the DS version yet!

AS for the PSP version, if it's as good as PES5 (with the now added views, Master League, leagues and cup) it's gonna be ace!

Odd how the kits don't even have badges on them, and people claimed DS was as powerful as N64, doesn't seem to be able to handle PS1 graphics.

Tho seeing as it's a small screen Konami must've thought it would be a waste, perhaps the game play and physics engine is more powerful than PS1.

Kobashi, your link doesn't work (the middle has been replaced by dots).

Matherto, so does your face. Don't bother replying to a topic if you're going to say something completely pointless. In all seriousness, compare the PES 360 shots to FIFA's. You'll be quick to say that graphics don't matter, right? I'm not going to say the F (boy) word but...

Jack Bauer said:
Kobashi, your link doesn't work (the middle has been replaced by dots).

Matherto, so does your face. Don't bother replying to a topic if you're going to say something completely pointless. In all seriousness, compare the PES 360 shots to FIFA's. You'll be quick to say that graphics don't matter, right? I'm not going to say the F (boy) word but...

compare the PES 360 shots to FIFA's? okay let's see, they both look bad, completely unrealistic and PES6 on PS2 actually looks better due to more realism. Happy?

NickSCFC said:
Odd how the kits don't even have badges on them, and people claimed DS was as powerful as N64, doesn't seem to be able to handle PS1 graphics.

Tho seeing as it's a small screen Konami must've thought it would be a waste, perhaps the game play and physics engine is more powerful than PS1.

The DS isn't as powerful as the N64, it's more powerful. Seems to me like the devs haven't put the effort in.

translated from official site.

Network.

You use DS wireless communication and Wi-Fi communication, you can enjoy the opposition with the player which leaves. In addition, it can also exchange the player of the original team. - It opposes with the person who has [maruchipurei] DS [waiyaresupureiuiire] DS. DS even the person who does not have [daunrodopureiuiire] DS, using game sharing, download opposition is possible. Using ●Wi-Fi Wi-Fi communication, it can oppose with the player of entire country. - In the player exchange DS wireless play, the other player and it is possible to exchange the player of the original team. - To the maximum of 20 people it can register & can retain the friend list friend.

World Tour.

The opponent having divided into several groups, when victory it does in all team, reaches the point where you can challenge to the following group. Victory to do in all teams, No. You will aim toward the seat of 1. When victory it does in opposition, the coin enters into the hand. Using this coin, it will acquire the player with “[gachiyagetsuto],” will keep strengthening the team.

Last edited:
All I got from that was wi-fi play and something about a coin :eh: Looking forward to it though, I'm disappointed with FIFA on the DS (the only FIFA across all formats I'm unhappy with this year!), and it's supposed to play like ISS:PE2 from the PSone which was the first football game since SWOS that I ADORED, so... Should be good :)

taken from official site. still not sure what they mean when talking about world tour mode.

I think you may start with the Winning Eleven default players on this.

http://www.konami.jp/we/weds/info/column_02.html

Now new mode 'world tour' from the work, being to pull the original team, those which fight with the representative team of worldwide each country. The player of the country which it pushes down is it is possible to add to the original team, with '[gachiyagetsuto]' is. Furthermore, because many people insert the same player, other than of the keeper can also make the team which everyone same player how is said. In just your will conquer team, the world! Not only name and the player, it can make the design which like also the logograph of the team by your. When it wins the tournament, it enters into the hand, when the coin of the gold or the silver is used, '[gachiyagetsuto]' is possible. Inserting the coin with the touch pen, when it turns the steering wheel, the capsule coming out of in, it can acquire the new player, it is. However, as for the player who comes out of the capsule 'only the player of the country which is pushed down with world tour'. Because you do not understand, someone is present, until it can encounter favorite the player, it will continue to turn the steering wheel intently! * As for the Japanese typical player, the Japanese typical emblem coming out, it is possible to choose favorite the player. As for the coin of the gold however it is difficult to enter to the hand, when you use, the prayer whose ability is high becomes easy to come out. Long war of all the 57 countries. Also the enemy keeps becoming stiff in every stage. For perfection conquest both of the arm and team power are needed. While reinforcement over again, little by little you feeling your own team which becomes strong 'with [gachiyagetsuto]', please enjoy thoroughly! The next time introduces “network opposition”!!

Last edited:
wi-fi details

If [nintendo] Wi-Fi connection is used, the rival and opposition of the Japanese entire country can be enjoyed! “That “that because with the opponent can be searched under the conditions where there are 3 types, if also the friend who leaves far, connects to Wi-Fi in the same time “also with” who of the same level” domestic who” opposition is possible with anytime, it is. Because the friend it can register to 20 people, the partner who many degrees would like to fight when the friend it registers, becomes easy to search.

Also with” the friend the partner who is registered is not, or searches. “That someone of the same level” on the basis of former opposition record, the person of the strength about of the same is searched. “That domestic someone” there is no especially condition, it searches the person who now is connected to Wi-Fi

Just played this game and its pretty damn good. It mainly has national teams but a few clubs too like the licenced ones.

This one's definately worth buying.

I also played it. For me, it's rubbish. Its a bad port of WE3. Yes, a game that went out on 1998. And it has no camera options, no instant replays (it has limited goal replays, tho), no Master League, and most important of all, NO FUN. The game feels INCREDIBLY boring and archaic. Those WE were good when they came out, not now. If we get a PSone port, at least get us a WE2002 port, not this crap.
Just a shameful port of a very old WE from Konami. Anything on DS sells, so they just did it.

Last edited:
WTF, dude. Its a NDS, not a gamecube. How could you possibly make a better game than what we've been given?

hoping play-asia ship mine tomorrow.

so which team are you in world tour? is it a default Konami team?

hoping it sells well so konami make another next year.

it's a good game. Don't forget it's a DS!!!!
Have you play fifa 2007 on ds? Too bad!!! my choice is definitively we ds :)

Purotimu said:
it's a good game. Don't forget it's a DS!!!!
Have you play fifa 2007 on ds? Too bad!!! my choice is definitively we ds :)

how are the GK's? hopefully the next version will include more club teams. i was always worried that there wouldnt be many on this game.

I can imagine that many will probably think that this incarnation seems like a huge stepback compared to WE10/PES6. In terms of looks and sound, they are right....but this is a DS after all

But honestly, handheld games should never be about graphics (as the screen is so small) but about that quick gameplay capability (i.e. a few minutes in the bus - or for some - in the loo!). Thats perhaps why the DS did so much better than the PSP as it didn't bring games (which worked so well on the PS2) into the dissimilar handheld scene. I could never play the master league on the PSP for example.

I thought this will be a reincarnation of ISS Pro 98 or maybe even ISS Pro Evolution. Unfortunately, it's closer to the old ISS Pro on the PSX - but it's not all that bad though.

Anyways, this seems to be a laugh for playing a quick game - multiplayer promises a lot as well.

I do like it - and I prob will be playing it more than I would have with the PSP version. Hopefully more will give it a chance when it comes out here in the UK :)

Last edited:
i only play in easy and normal. there are only 10 clubs. the bad point of the game is the sound during match. iss deluxe or winning eleven gba were better for that. here just a poor background noise (sorry for my bad english....)

Back
Top Bottom