Winning Eleven History (1995-2005)

Thank's Man

...For Movies, your sit is best site for WE in the world

Goal storm sucked imo. :)
All you had to do was to press the shoot-button when you were standing like 10m on the opponentes half. The ball would fly over the goalie.

I made an article "History of konami Soccer games" in pdf format a while ago. I made it for pesfan.com

In this article I tried to explain the difference between the 2 game series from Konami Tokyo and Osaka. One more arcade style and the other simulation style that we love so much. And also some explanation about the names of those games, its confusing for newcomers to understand which game is which?

The article also contains a table where you can see which Konami soccer games are released for your console in Europe (and the Japanese counterpart).

• Did you know Konami released there first soccer game in 1985 on the MSX? It is called Konami's Football. (So thats 20 years of Konami Soccer games!)

• And Goal Storm and GS '97 were not developed by Konami but licensed to a third party developer.

I can upload it if some are interested.

Last edited:
Yes please Zonekill, it would be grat if you could upload your file !!

It's sound very interesting !!! ^^

Here is my article. "The history of Konami Soccer games version 1.5" 8) http://rapidshare.de/files/22269544/history_of__konami__soccer__games_ver1.5.pdf.html

I will update and work on it more and more. It wasn't easy to get behind the konami soccer game name philosophy.:lol: :D

If you see errors or have suggestions please let me know.

Here is the link when the article was on .pesfan.com in the early days. http://www.pesfan.com/bulletin/articles/history.html:roll:

Maybe it can be put on the articles section of evo-web?

Last edited:
Downloading the video now.

Zonekill (or anyone who downloaded his history document last time it was up), can you please upload the pdf file again as I'd be very interested to read it and neither the download links or the PESFAN links in this topic are active anymore.

Thanks

hey KAiWAi, great job but is it possible to do a longer version with gameplay? with goals and actions from every WE?

version with intros is my fav, i'm watching it from time to time, great choice with SOAD! thanks again

cheers

Hi !!

Sorry, I don't have the time to make a new vidéo with old-gameplay but ... maybe one day I do it with my best goals on all games of the serie !! I have to find my psone memory cards !! ^^

Downloading the video now.

Zonekill (or anyone who downloaded his history document last time it was up), can you please upload the pdf file again as I'd be very interested to read it and neither the download links or the PESFAN links in this topic are active anymore.

Thanks
yeah please, it would be great!!
I'm looking for it, too, and all of the links lead to a 404 or to a "file deleted due to inactivity" message.

anyways congrats KAiWAi, your anniversary intro with the best of all the opmov files rock!!

the really first one I play is in Jap and I couldn't recall what the game called, but it was J-League, and then I end up playing Winning Eleven 3 (the france world cup)... then Winning Eleven 4 (MASTER LEAGUE BEGAN)XD Now i play JL-WE10XD

EDITED becasue I forgot to said THANK YOU for the video

Last edited:
History of konami Soccer games ver 1.7

Long time no post guys but here is...:8):

The History of Konami Soccer games. http://home.tiscali.nl/toussaint/pes-we/history_of_ konami_ soccer_ games_ver1.7.1.pdfver1.7.1

click for .pdf

I did update it with new console systems and links to wiki pages.

Enjoy reading
Please let me know what you think about it! Comments postive or negative are always welcome.:applause:

I started with this article "History of konami Soccer games" a while ago.
In this article I tried to explain the difference between the 2 game series from Konami Tokyo and Osaka. One more arcade style and the other simulation style that we love so much. And also some explanation about the names of those games, its confusing for newcomers to understand which game is which?

The article also contains a table where you can see which Konami soccer games are released for your console in Europe (and the Japanese counterpart).

• Did you know Konami released there first soccer game in 1985 on the MSX? It is called Konami's Football. (So thats 22 years of Konami Soccer games!)

• And Goal Storm and GS '97 were not developed by Konami but licensed to a third party developer.
:x::r1::r2:
:x::r2: :r1:
:x::r2: :r2: :r1:
:x::r2: :r2:
:triangle::r2: :r1: :r2:
:square::r2: :r1: :r2:
Goooaal!:applause:

Last edited:
Great .pdf Zonekill...

... and excellent database Thawin !!

I want to make a website like that but don't have enough time.
Maybe one day ...

Wow

I never knew anything about Winning Eleven 1, I always thought International SuperstarSoccer 1 on PS1 was Winning Eleven 1 when it came out in 1997.

So in Japan Winning Eleven 1 came out in 1995 on PS1, why did Konami give PS1 the crappy ISS Deluxe from the SNES instead of this in 1996?

Beacause 3D football games was so crab in 1995 on PSone !! ^^
Trust me, ISS Deluxe was far better then the first Winning Eleven !! :p

Back
Top Bottom