Winning Eleven idea for the Wii.

Slobber

boycotting PES
3 August 2003
Merseyside, England
Liverpool FC
If there's one thing I hate in WE, it's not being able to have full control over your shots, passes, free kicks, etc. But with the Wii controller, this could, in theory, change.

Imagine strapping a Wii remote to one of your legs, and having to move your leg like you were kicking a ball around. To me, this is far more natural than pressing a button and a direction. I'm not sure how headering would work, and I'm not even completely sure you can strap a Wii controller to your leg, but I just came up with this idea a couple of mins ago, and haven't thought it through fully. :)

Last edited:
Slobber said:
If there's one thing I hate in WE, it's not being able to have full control over your shots, passes, free kicks, etc. But with the Wii controller, this could, in theory, change.

Imagine strapping a Wii remote to one of your legs, and having to move your leg like you were kicking a ball around. To me, this is far more natural than pressing a button and a direction. I'm not sure how headering would work, and I'm not even completely sure you can strap a Wii controller to your leg, but I just came up with this idea a couple of mins ago, and haven't thought it through fully. :)

Good in principle but wont happen.

They are making a game for Wii cant wait to see it.

Probably be with normal GC like controller tho.

I dont see any point making a WE game for Wii if it doesnt use motion sensing controller atleast the pass/shot aiming could be done with the controller by aiming (some kind of crosshair that would show where you´r aiming maybe).

APX said:
I dont see any point making a WE game for Wii if it doesnt use motion sensing controller atleast the pass/shot aiming could be done with the controller by aiming (some kind of crosshair that would show where you´r aiming maybe).

Yeah, I can't wait! At least they can use the motion sensors for moving your ball after the shot. Dribbling as well.

The PS3 controller has a 6 axis motion sensing system.

They flew aircrafts in E3 with it...

Anyway back in the late 1980s I played a game where u ran on a carpet then jumped, and the character u played did the same...

The_Knight said:
The PS3 controller has a 6 axis motion sensing system.

They flew aircrafts in E3 with it...

Anyway back in the late 1980s I played a game where u ran on a carpet then jumped, and the character u played did the same...

Sorry, dude, PS3 controller's a joke. The PS1 is the same, no rumble even! What a shoddy implementation they did of the "motion" they have.

Who's gonna spend $600 plus $$ for games plus $$ for network play? Not I.

why do you need rumble???? it's a complete waste of space and weight...a normal controller is all you need and with the new motion sensor in the ps3 controller you will be able to do a lot more things than that simple not user friendly 360 controller....

the playstation controller has always been the best to play games with cuase it sits nicely in your hands...the cube controller was a rip off from the ps controller and the xbox controller was too big to really get yourself in to gaming...

so conclusion Sony still has and will have the best controllers for gaming

I hate Sony's pads compared to the Gamecube and Xbox ones. They're uncomfortable to use, and the rim digs in to my fingers.

lazylen said:
the cube controller was a rip off from the ps controller...
so conclusion Sony still has and will have the best controllers for gaming
:lmao:
The whole world ripped off Nintendo. :roll:
They invented the select button, they invented the dpad (I'm sure everyone else had 8way), they invented the shoulder buttons, the first to use a joystick/analogue on a default pad, the first with a rumble feature, they were the first to use motion sensor. And before they even released the Wii, Sony ripped them off by adding a tilt detection. What a joke.

And have you even held a Gamecube pad? Its the most comfortable pad of this generation.

I thought the smartest thing Sony did was create that "boomerang" pad. It looked perfect and comfortable. But thanx to idiots and smartarses, who btw dont know what they're talking about since they havent even used it, they were pressured into changing it back to that OLD pad. Thats why Nintendo are the best at innovating. They dont listen to the BS that newbies say on forums and chat rooms. People laughed at all their features but now everyone copies them. When they first created the rumble pack, people said it was lame. Now all pads have them. When they made the DS instead of a much more powerful counter part like the PSP, people laughed yet it still outsells the PSP almost (I think) twice. Then people started laughing at the Revolution's nunchuck pad. But it turned out to be the best attraction at E3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom