Winning Eleven J.League 2008 Player stats

hey sorry guys but i just moved from california to florida to go to school. can you guys wait a bit? I'm sorry it took me a long time to reply but I just drove across the US. I think i have enough points to unlock the bayern team if it is in the store.

Thats not Steven Geerrard... gerrard and cisse conserve the sames stats.

The big surprise for this game is David Suazo from Inter
Speed: 95
Aceleration: 96

the others players have the sames stats... maybe a little more or less... but is generaly the same.

Thats not Steven Geerrard... gerrard and cisse conserve the sames stats.

The big surprise for this game is David Suazo from Inter
Speed: 95
Aceleration: 96

the others players have the sames stats... maybe a little more or less... but is generaly the same.

hi, thanks for your answer... could you tell me also the stats of diego werder brema???

Somebody knows the stats of these players?

1. Steven Gerrard - Liverpool
2. Gerald Sibon - Heerenveen

Thanks! :EASY:

hey guys,

i´m interested in stats from
1.cordoba
2.van der vaart
3.julio cesar (tw inter)
4.carew
5.thuram
6.emerson
7.ferdinand
8.saha

can u help me plz??

please guys the stats players of Winning Eleven J.League 2008 is it the same stats of wenning eleven 2009 and pro evolution soccer 2009 ?

please guys the stats players of Winning Eleven J.League 2008 is it the same stats of wenning eleven 2009 and pro evolution soccer 2009 ?

sorry it's not very clear !!!

my question is :
the players stats of Winning Eleven J.League 2008 it is the same stat and the offficiel stats of the next pro evolution soccer 2009:confused:
it's clear !!!

why do these pictures look like theyre from pes 5 on PS2. These screens dont look anythin like winning eleven 2008. and the stats for PES 2009 will come from winning eleven 2009.not winning eleven 2008. At the same time ive looked at the Barca stats and the Messi and Henry changes look legit so i aint sure wats goin on here

why do these pictures look like theyre from pes 5 on PS2. These screens dont look anythin like winning eleven 2008. and the stats for PES 2009 will come from winning eleven 2009.not winning eleven 2008. At the same time ive looked at the Barca stats and the Messi and Henry changes look legit so i aint sure wats goin on here

i just like change the stats of arsenal on pes 2008 and i went to see this because arsenal was very week in pes 2008 :SS

ps: sorry i'm not very good at english

hey sorry guys but i just moved from california to florida to go to school. can you guys wait a bit? I'm sorry it took me a long time to reply but I just drove across the US. I think i have enough points to unlock the bayern team if it is in the store.

Question mate. These stats that your all putting up why do they look like PES 5. when it says theyre winning eleven 2008. Winning eleven 2008 has a black background in edit mode. All d stats ur puttin up look correct and theyre d stats id xpect dese playas to have in PES 2009 but where are you getting them from. can anyone xplain dis.

the game is:

J.League Winning eleven 2008 Club championship

;)

right. now it makes sense. so these will be da new pes stats. Wtf happened to Henry.he had a decent season. why has he been shevckenko'd. My online strikeforce is F"&%eD

Last edited:
Hi! This is my 1st ever post. I heard that winning eleven has the j league in it. If this is true could someone please post the stats of

HULK (Givanaldo vieira de souza)

He used to play for Tokyo Verdy and he now plays for porto.
Hes a brazillian striker. If you can not find him in winning eleven 2009 at PORTO or TOKYO VERDY then could you please post his stats from winning eleven 2008 as he should definately be at TOKYO VERDY in that game. Thanx a million.

thats cool robust but when u get a chance could you please post the stats of

HULK (Givanaldo Vieira De Souza)

He plays for FC PORTO now.
But he used to play for TOKYO VERDY in the J League before.
If you cant find him in Winning 11 2009 could you please post his stats from Winning 11 2008. He would be on Tokyo Verdy in that game. Thank you bro. That would be so appreciated

maxpayne12 e tinsma, quero informações do Rozendaal (ローツェンタール) e do Balkestein (バルクスタイン) desde a página um à página cinco, por favor.

Back
Top Bottom