Winning Eleven on the Wii!!!!!

Hum, im not for strapping a remote to my foot, il be kicking my TV table all the time considering its about a foot from my chair. Sounds good tho considering Sony are a bunch of jerks and delayed ps3

ELPiCO said:
Hum, im not for strapping a remote to my foot, il be kicking my TV table all the time considering its about a foot from my chair. Sounds good tho considering Sony are a bunch of jerks and delayed ps3
take care of you eyes mate , don't be near your screen .

This is definately on Konami's schedule, but all we've seen is the title Winning Eleven and (Wii).

Maybe we'll get first news at Liepzeig, perhaps Konami are waiting to see what EA can do with FIFA 08 on Wii, Konami already have the main engine (physics, animation, graphics, sound etc...) on the PS2 version of PES 2008.

The article in the link given is an old rumour that appeared on the CVG site last year.

PES running on Wii

Wednesday 4-Oct-2006

CVG can reveal that Konami has PES playable on Wii and the developer is working on how to implement the Wii controller

There's been no official announcement regarding Pro Evolution Soccer coming to Wii from Konami, but PES producer Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka has confirmed to CVG it's in development and testing right now.

According to Seabass, the game is playable on Nintendo's next-gen system and they're experimenting with various controller options.

The team is said to be looking at using the Wii remote and Nunchuk for throw-ins, passing and even shooting.

Seabass also revealed that he's heard whispers of EA getting busy in R&D, by looking at strapping a remote device to a player's foot for shooting. Quite what that turns out to be we don't know, but you can bet that it'll have FIFA in the title.

PES running on Wii

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom