Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 (DS, PC, PS2, PSP, X360)

itaintrite

Conference
10 January 2003
That's right. Konami just revealed their full lineup. It seems that there's no PS3 version announced (yet).

Is this bad news? Certainly not! This means that the next installation of the game on the 360 will just be an upgraded port. So is a TRUE next-gen Winning Eleven being developed for the PS3 alone? It would seem so, and I sure hope so.

Hey, saw this a second ago as well. The guy at the MS E3 Conference said that there would be a PES game for X360 coming in the Fall 2006 as well. The first to be next-gen in the series.

I'm guessing that it's gonna be in January as stated by Konami here though.

Jan is US release right?

when you think WE will be released for DS in Japan?

Man!!!! I was really thinking for a moment about selling my PSP and buy a DS (worse graphics, but the games are WAAAAYYY more awesome... and cheaper!!). But after seeing those screens (they look REALLY bad) I think I'll just keep my PSP... I really hope Konami will release PES6 on the PSP soon.

I am, however, totally buying a Wii. It just looks fantastic, really innovative and all.

9c02aba1488f8d2f89f065dbb74e92.jpg

8262b6b92f53ccc8c33c59ca2ce67f.jpg

WOW Next gen WE/PES!!!

The first pic I like (Adriano mainly), the second looks odd. :shock:

Who is number 30 for Chelsea?

Last edited:
Im thinking those screens are probably for ps3. And the rest of the consoles will get a port of the ps2 version?

Seems to me they did Adriano and Terry in true next gen detail, some random players to fill the screen, and the stadium and backgrounds/crowd look like they're still from ps2 version.

It's just a glimpse of what it'll look like. I like it ;)

The first pic looks ok for waxness, the second one is the poorer one. I get the impression that they need to add a softning filter to the skins as the lighting is making them to 'hard' (read: waxy).

pics look like stills from a vid. should get some more stuff as e3 progresses.

at the microsoft conference they said pro evolution soccer was part of their next set of big games.

theyve managed to get GTA at the same time as ps for the first time. PES to be launched on 360 first??

anyone reckon we might see WE 10: FE version on PS3 come march/april next year.

Back
Top Bottom