Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007

I have only played pes6 on PC, and to me the game plays for the most part the same. I need a bit more time to really tell.

Controls feel tight and responsive with the PS3 wireless controller, still hard getting past the graphics though.

Is there a complete edit-mode in WEPES2007?
If so, we might make option-files which also work in PES 6.

Can you save replays?

Ezio,

Well, I guess everyone I played against was d'loading something, especially when I had the ball and was about to score (surprise, surprise). I saw you online last night with Matt but you had a locked room (probably a good idea). I'll give it another go, I guess.

Ezio,

Well, I guess everyone I played against was d'loading something, especially when I had the ball and was about to score (surprise, surprise). I saw you online last night with Matt but you had a locked room (probably a good idea). I'll give it another go, I guess.

Cod,

I will look for you the next time I am on and we can play and see how it is. People will still lag on purpose of course. You need to play people you know and find good people like last time.

Is there a complete edit-mode in WEPES2007?
If so, we might make option-files which also work in PES 6.

Can you save replays?

American players, please can you answer this question? Than we know if there is a difference between PES 6 and Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007

No new teams I think, the only difference is that in the edit mode the have taken out the special hair styles, and they added in a few new faces and puma license.

From ps2.ign.com webpage say:
Also known as: Winning Eleven 2007, Winning 11: Pro Evo Soccer 2007, Winning 11 10, World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 (JPN), Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (UK)

That mean is the same thing :roll:

From ps2.ign.com webpage say:
--------------------------
Also known as: Winning Eleven 2007, Winning 11: Pro Evo Soccer 2007, Winning 11 10, World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 (JPN), Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (UK)
--------------------------
That mean is the same thing :roll:

They are not all the same thing.

WE10 jap => PES6
Noticeable changes

PES6 => WE: USA
Very minor changes, generally unnoticed by most players. Some years there is no change.

it repeats every year.

There are two differences in WEPES07 compared to PES6

- Added Puma license.
- Removed german and french language.

NOTHING else. NO transfers or anything.

Congratulations Konami for 4 months of intense development.

You have been told for 4 months now the game was not no going to be the same, But it is shit and yet you still all bought it and then give Konami no reason to change.

Don't blame Konami Blame yourselves.

I didn't buy it. The reason I'm pissed off is that Konami doesn't even try. When they can be arsed to bring a new team into the game, they remove another. Whats the point? I dont really care if the US version doesnt differ from the UK version but its the development of PES generally. I've been a big fan of Konami soccer games since ISS on SNES, and not until now am I getting worried. The only reason the PES series is still alive is the gameplay and editor. I dont care about transfers and stuff if we have the possibility to do it ourself. Thats why the fans still like it better than FIFA. And now when next-gen consoles are out Konami decides to remove edit mode when releasing the game on 360. Great..

I love PES thats why I'm worried for Konami cos if FIFA will realize soon that their gameplay sucks and do something about it, PES will die instantly.

can anybody help me? has the new game got any new classic players??????????????????

They are not all the same thing.

WE10 jap => PES6
Noticeable changes

PES6 => WE: USA
Very minor changes, generally unnoticed by most players. Some years there is no change.

it repeats every year.

This is right.. That is changes online in WE10 jap and PES6

Can any other American owners confirm that the hairstyle edit is wack? I mean, for the famous players, they have their pre-set hairstyles that have been set to Special Hairstyles 2, and then they have all the basics like bald, very short, pulled back, etc., but what's really messed up is that Special hairstyles 1 only has 18 or 19 different shapes. How am I supposed to edit players when I'm stuck with Ronaldo's triangle, Beckham's 3 ponytail thing, and a Samurai topknot. KONAMI, where's the love?!!!!

I'm probably going to throw the disc away anyway since I consider it trash, but I want to know something. In PES6 for xbox 360 was there at least the Other League C (the fake bundesliga) like in PES6 for PC? Did they just remove it from the US release or did they just bend over 360 owners in general...........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom