Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007

I'm probably going to throw the disc away anyway since I consider it trash, but I want to know something. In PES6 for xbox 360 was there at least the Other League C (the fake bundesliga) like in PES6 for PC? Did they just remove it from the US release or did they just bend over 360 owners in general...........
NO LEAGUE C but buddy this game is very fun online, more consistent with the touches then fifa :)

Anyone know if a backup game will work playing online?? Cause one of my buddy got a backup PES2007 on his PS2 and he said he cant connect during the DNAS authentification. I connect flawlessly on my PS3 with the original copy of the PES2007. Pls let me know..thanks.. cause he's been tryin for an hour and said he cant go online lol. Thanks again.

NO LEAGUE C but buddy this game is very fun online, more consistent with the touches then fifa :)

Mate, I already know there was no league C in WE/PES 2007 for 360 as I have/had a copy of that (I thought that was made clear in the post you quoted). What I was asking is if PES6 360(as in the European version my NTSC console wont play) had the league C or if they just dropped the league C from both 360 versions. I know it was in the PC/Xbox/PS2 versions as I have the PC versions.

Anyways, it doesnt matter as I've already thrown my copy of this trash where it belongs.

Mate, I already know there was no league C in WE/PES 2007 for 360 as I have/had a copy of that (I thought that was made clear in the post you quoted). What I was asking is if PES6 360(as in the European version my NTSC console wont play) had the league C or if they just dropped the league C from both 360 versions. I know it was in the PC/Xbox/PS2 versions as I have the PC versions.

Anyways, it doesnt matter as I've already thrown my copy of this trash where it belongs.

go burn it again, i want to school you, I think your problem with WE is the same as my problem with FIFA, we dont understand how to play correctly

go burn it again, i want to school you, I think your problem with WE is the same as my problem with FIFA, we dont understand how to play correctly

I know thats not my problem. I know how to play WE/PES just fine, I've been playing it for a few years now..............and considering the game hasnt changed much in the past few years, I still know how to play it. My issue is with the piss poor animations that look like robots and just in general dont look realistic at all.. The random shooting(stand still in training and shoot from the same spot without holding a direction and you'll see what I mean). I also have a problem with playing a "PS2 game" when I paid $400 for a fecking next-gen system.............I expect a next-gen game engine or at least next-gen graphics, not just a "PS2 game" in 720p.

To be honest this game is worse than a PS2 game. Winning Eleven 10 is a much better game.

Though I am really enjoying playing this on Xbox Live, ranked within the top 100 right now ;)

Yes, but PES6 is worse, WEPES2007 is updated about teams, faces and some transfers, it has to be the best version :)

Does anybody know, how I can assign an other special hairstyle to a player??? The only thing I can choose is "Special Hairstyles 1" where I only have 20 Hairstyles (including those ridiculous ones) and then "Special Hairstyles 2" where I can't choose anything.

I'm I not able to select a diffrent special hairstyle like in PES6 ???

I dont' know what KONAMI thinks...one step forward, two steps back...it's like: Ok,we add this new feature but we have to cut down another one for no reason...it's ridiculous

Last edited:
well i have a good question for all 360 owners... what gonna do if konami continue releasing winning eleven games for 360 jap versions and PES EURO (long time after jap ones) and NO REGION FREE???
How the owners of a usa 360 console can play W-11? if the games dont be released in usa? I mean i hope they start to rel jap and euro versions as Region Free as soon as possible like almost all other companies are doing at this moment.

And hope that the next W-11 for 360 is a complete game not like this one that must be called Beta!!! Cause is almost all ripped off and have lots of options and features less than the ps2 versions.

For me bought W-11 for 360 was 50 bucks to trashbin :(

EDIT: Anyone can Confirms if Winning Eleven X (Jap) released on Feb 16 of 2007 is exactly the same game as Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 released in USA on FEB 7 or PES6 released in Europe? cause, im not sure, maybe is my impression but, in the official Winning Eleven site, the Winning Eleven X Jap, looks million of times better than the usa version that i have :(

Last edited:
Is this title really worth getting over PES6 will PES7 be worth full wack... I'm sick of lining Konami's pockets for substandard releases and titles that at best should be sold as mere updates at a tenner and in some cases given away on the front of Match or gamer mags.
It's 2nd hand from now on untill someone breaks the big two's trickle feed attitude nothing will change.

ok i need some help...

i'm trying to go online on my ps3 with this game..

it connects, then verifies the DNAS thing, then says connected...

after that, it says "testing network environment" then I get an error saying "unable to transmit to UDP port xxxx"

so then, i changed the port settings for the UDP from the default number set to "auto"

try it again and doesn't work....

i need a fix for this...it is very annoying and i only bought this game to play online...

funny thing is, i can play fight night and madden online easily....i don't know what is the problem with this game..

That's a real tough question that everybody seems to be asking these days. Me personally???...I've had to stop thinking about it. I spent 2 weeks in a motel room on the outskirts of Reno smoking white rhino and drinking Jim Beam pondering over all the different patches and their overall effect on my game experience. I didn't come up with anything in the end.

xbox360 arrived in nov/2005!!! why konami can´t do a really next gen game!??? the controls are not so responsive as the ps2 games and there is nothing new in this games except the better pitch (very good) and better faces!!! animations still robotics, the movement of players around the pitch is the same as ps2 games...
i don´t understand why the most famous sport in the world can´t be a decent game in next gen when we see games like nba2k7 that are so nextgen...
too sad...
konami and ea sucks...

I just played it yesterday, and I felt that there were some slight differences compared to PES6 PC. The shots seemed to fly faster and not float as much. The goalies seemed a little better. But the throughball felt a little worse. I found the controls a bit harder, but it was probably due to not being used to the xbox controller. It also felt like there were almost no fouls during a game.

been playing it today and i think it's an improvement on pes6, dribbling feels alot better and some nice new in game player animations have been added

lots of new player faces aswell

it's almost the same than the last we9, but in the editing mode you cant change the special hairstyles so you dont have a free editing, plus they added new faces, like mascherano and others, but they changed other faces too, the get worse the villa's face, by example

Ok guys, I am slightly confused... so is WE:PES2007 region locked then?

I'm thinking of importing it from the US (I'm in the UK) and if there's a region lock I may just as well forget it!

What´s this new master league structure everybody is talking about?

It looks like the same old thing to me.

I´m talking about WePes2007, by the way.

Ok guys, I am slightly confused... so is WE:PES2007 region locked then?

I'm thinking of importing it from the US (I'm in the UK) and if there's a region lock I may just as well forget it!

PES 6 is just as good so there's no point importing it.

Back
Top Bottom