Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007

I've heard this was the same as Pes6, so i didn't want to try, but then i did it.
Well, is the the same as Pes6, but... they corrected a lot of things in term of gameplay, it became more easy to perfom passage play, expecially high balls and through balls, upon all, finally the defence react good, if you decide to anticipate or intercept a ball, now is more reliable.
So it became easier against the computer, just because it does more what you want to really do, player you want to pass long balls reacts well, when you are on defense the A.I. of your teamates controlled by the CPU are smarter and the player you are controlling is smarter too, because the CPU assist you, this could sound just easier but it's better, expecially when you play against humans.
It looks faster, but i think is not due to faster game but because players react soon.
If your style of play is passing and let the team go up and attack with more player, change side often etc, and not just give the ball to the forward and trick the defense, so this is your game.
Ah, although the game looks easier, the goalkeepers are better.

Here you go SPMC & Eddy. Found some time to extract it. ;)

Only the one new ball though and quite shit. :l

Ball preview

Here is the mdl for it - http://rapidshare.com/files/20821146/pumaball_mdl.bin

EDIT - ** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS BALL MDL ONLY WORKS FOR PS2!!! **

I think pk9 was enquiring about the boots, so here is a preview of the default bootpack.

Last edited:
Thanks 2 fast for the files - sorry to be a pain but can't download off rapidshare - can you put it up somewhere else
Cheers mate!!

Who care!
It's a big improvement in gameplay, yesterday i noticed that finally they changed that terrible thing, once, when you were controlling a player without the ball, he suddenly stopped when you want to simply change direction, now it's different, like in new Fifa, and this change a lot the play.

Posted in Edit forum with no reply so I'm trying again here.. Is their anyway of updating teams etc in a saved ML file.
The changes made with PES editor or the in game editor as you no doubt know do not stick when you load an already started ML apart from a selected few such as altering some basic stats etc. I was hoping there may be a prog I have not heard of or a way to edit the ML direct?

the kitserver will work on the game only when Juce66 will work on his tool to adapt it in the new EXE...

If you create a tool for a game, and in a second moment a new game is released, do you really think that the tool for first game, could be work on a new game?!? :roll:

and no special hairstyles???

This really shocked our entire family. My little brother tried to commit suicide over this but the rope was a bit too long and he actually landed 20 foot from an evergreen tree breaking his tibula and ruining his temperal lobe. Basically he is now a vegtable. he is recovering in hospital now but whats the point. Damn you Konami.

hello, just one question:
can I play Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 on a Jap-Ps3?
thanx

is Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 has a same 0_sound.afs & e_sound.afs like pes6 ?

Last edited:
Can anyone post a comment about the Supporters ? is it the same poor Graphic as PES 6 ? if not, i need this file please, but ican´t help where to find it. is Game Graphic Studio working on WE07 ?

In PES 6 they are on
0_text --> unknow_06913.str

I am getting fucking trumped by all kinds of newbs on LIVE.

Cannot believe this. People are playing without any strategy or any kind of setting and are outplaying me like it ain't nothing.

Inter, Brazil, Man Utd, all these fucking teams man, it's all the same shit over and over and over again... you can't stop these players. The defenders are at huge disadvantage here. Can't keep up at all. One crazy turn and your striker is 30m ahead.

This game is crippled by buggy and unresponsive AI. It's horrible.

WE10J-League was brilliant. It was all about strategy. I've played that game so much and thought I could be give people some fair challenge.

Nope. This game is a button masher. Nothing else.

Can't, WE:PES2007(PS2) only works on a PS3 NTSC (USA).

can someone confirm or deny this?

I want to have a playable version of pro evo to play on my euro-ps3.

Since pes6 isn't playable enough, i was hoping that ordering WE: PES2007 for ps2 wil help me out...

is we pes2007 ps2 not playable on a european ps3?

Back
Top Bottom