Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007

ticosurfer

Non-League
15 February 2006
Costa Rica
Any news on "Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007"...you know, the NTSC american version. Release date is today, so I was wondering if any of you have recieved their copy.:triangle:

Nah isnt true, we2007 has a new engine and new things then pes6...

You are in for a huge disappointment. The US editions are always PES + very minor changes.

Konami will always keep engine updates for Jap releases, just as they have done for the past several years.

That is true it won't be much different if at all, but I am getting it mostly for online. I will play some ML too I am sure but want to play online so I am getting it.

Ezio

That is true it won't be much different if at all, but I am getting it mostly for online. I will play some ML too I am sure but want to play online so I am getting it.

Ezio

Ezio, which store are you getting it at, Im going to get it too, we can play some matches. We should all start posting our gamertags, im on xbox 360, ove8

Ezio, which store are you getting it at, Im going to get it too, we can play some matches. We should all start posting our gamertags, im on xbox 360, ove8

Csaunders,

I will be getting it at Gamestop or EB. I will be on ps2 though. Will we be able to play? I didn't think we would unless they changed it.

Ezio

its same crap as PES6
You're probably right, but it's the minor things that I want to know. You know, like which transfers are done, what new balls and maybe new screens and animations. The way I see it, this will be the last WE until I get a PS3. Unless they make WE11 for the PS2.

Can anyone play Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 on their PS3 online? cuz i couldn't play WE9 online on my ps3, for some reason it does not connect to the internet when i play we9, but when i try to browse there's a connection, any thought? :(

all the wc nat'l teams are in it. few other teams added. teams taken away actually (african nations). New teams appear on the world cup qualifying that you can't play with (the stupidest thing i've ever heard, by the way)

no luck with pes6 option files working on it, but that hopefully will change.

ive tried downloading 3 diff pes of's from this/various sites. It won't even acknowlege their presence. (and yes, I used max drive/uncrushed/etc. I'm an old salt with max drive)

I have WE10JL and now WEPES2007.. I have only played 2 matches but one thing I noticed is the goalies seem better than WE10JL.. maybe it's just me but that is one thing I have noticed right away. I'm not sure what the other minor differences are yet.. but there is few if any besides that in gameplay I see so far. I need to play more. there is many options files already out there from PES6 that work when converted.

I never played PES6

I last played played WE9 american version before I bought WE10JL..

Last edited:
I have the game, confirmed working ONLINE on a PS3. It is lagging usually towards the mid to the end of the second half. First half seems good.

Graphics are terrible on 56" 1080p dlp, but gameplay is good in single player. Hope the lag gets a bit better.

Yea I experience the lag too.. it sucks and it really fuks up the gameplay.. single/two player (non-online) matches are great on the PS3!

Back
Top Bottom