Winning Eleven R2 or R3???

Holy Ghost

www.holy-ghost.co.uk
28 May 2005
The Haunted Hill
Leeds United
Hi Winning Eleven fans..

If you are about to buy WE2010 I suggest you buy WE2010 Asia Region 3 version, instead of the Japan Region 2 version.

The reason I say this is because I found it soooo hard to find an edit update/file last time round and there was alot of updates not done.. But Greyfoxmgs from w11singapore.net,tc is going to be doing an edit/update file.

The Asia version is EXACTLY the same as the Japan version except for the region code! So those who love the Japanese commentary will still be able to hear it

SHOOOOOOTOOOOOOH!!

P.E.A.C.E.

Ghost!

Funny you mention that as i am about to do this, my question is, are the menu's in english? i want to buy it solely for the japanese commentary also.

where do you buy yours from ? playasia.com?

Undecided whether to get r3 asia version as I'm here in Japan especially as the price is pretty high at playasia and to be honest their free shipping has sucked lately (waiting 2 weeks for Fifa10). Surely r3 version is same? Japanese and full English lang? Any other difference?

yep.. text language can be set to english and commentary to japanese..

im getin it from yesasia.com

ive spoke to greyfoxmgs from the winning eleven forum and hes defo makin a edit file..

ive always gon for the japanese r2 version.. but its so hard getin the edit file.. so il go for the asia version this time and from now on coz i no greyfoxmgs will do the file..

the asia version and the japanese versions are exactly the same in terms of gameplay/options/commentary.. jus different region codes.

buy the asia version if you want an easy solution to the edit/option file for kits, badges, faces, chants, music etc..

PEACE!

one last question you talking ps3 version or pc? if not ps3 version, do you know if it will be easy to get an option file for it, any other sites you would recommend for option files or winning eleven info that would be great,

thanks again!

yep.. text language can be set to english and commentary to japanese..

im getin it from yesasia.com

ive spoke to greyfoxmgs from the winning eleven forum and hes defo makin a edit file..

ive always gon for the japanese r2 version.. but its so hard getin the edit file.. so il go for the asia version this time and from now on coz i no greyfoxmgs will do the file..

the asia version and the japanese versions are exactly the same in terms of gameplay/options/commentary.. jus different region codes.

buy the asia version if you want an easy solution to the edit/option file for kits, badges, faces, chants, music etc..

PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom