• Don't care

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Pekil6ust

League 2
28 June 2005
Estonia, at school!
Real Madrid
I thought of making a wishlist for PES/WE. NBA Live fans make it every year and the game-makers listen to their suggestions also. Everybody's just saying they don't like this or that. Let's do something then. Let's tell the Konami men what would we like to see in the game, what needs improvements. So is the people interested in making this wishlist? I wouldn't like to be in charge if the people really will make it, I'd like if a more clever man was in front of this. So first let's make a poll about your thoughts.

Last edited:
I only care for a bigger ML?
They got most leagues, why not put them all in ML?
Makes the Wefa[CL and uefa] much more interesting.

oh the refs need some looking after [to strick, hardly cards] and please loose that stupid 5 meter circle with throw-ins.

What poll? :P

More licenced teams, more leagues (licenced or unlicenced), handballs, better refs, better gfx engine...

I don't know how Konami listenes to the costumers, but I heard that EA did listen to the people about NFS:MW. You also said that they listen every year to people's wishes about NBA Live.

Last edited:
Please vote first, don't say things that have to be done yet. We'll make the list only if enough people are interested and then suggest different things and decide together what to add to the list.

Don't waste your time, Konami's not gonna listen. We've had things like that plenty of times before in the last ~four and a half years. They know this site, it's just that they don't care at all. So you might as flush your list in the toilet.

It may sound harsh, but we'll have to cope with Nokami's egoism and it's most probably never gonna change. There's just so many things they could have done and improved already, it's getting pointless. One-handed saves, anyone? ;)

So I'm gonna vote for A. I just don't want you to be disappointed by getting no response at all in the end.

Last edited:
I understand, Kezz. If it's pointless then better not waste our time. Just I can't see a good reason why they don't hear their fans. I know that just "better AI" wouldn't help them because they also have brains but these little detailed things that we miss playing the game should be corrected. My little wish would have been more cards given. They give cards like in real life (about 3 yellows for 90 mins). Close the thread.

i'd like more control over the competitions. i want to change the 4 divisions in the master league to the english leagues. I have no interest in foreign teams at all and only ever play the premier league. There are option files to change these teams but there is no relegation and promotion.

Back
Top Bottom