Women's Football Thread

Re: Women's Football Thread - Algarve Cup 2012: Germany win

such a long neck cute girl. Im done with Morgan/Solo there boring me Already! Filigno... might be an interesting few weeks :BOP:

bebo my friend, u are hopeless :P

thanks for the final video andre. been crazy busy theese days, but i'm certainly gonna watch it this week end. :))

so what's the next competition on the international schedule? and more importantly, will u cover it??!! :DD

Corine Franco ? seriously guys ? look very normal, nothing special

so what's the next competition on the international schedule? and more importantly, will u cover it??!! :DD

Again? No reply? Shame on me! :LOL:

No major international tournaments until August I guess. We all have to wait for the Olympics. :D And sure I'll cover it. I appreciate that many people on here actually care about women's footie. Well, not sure if you care about the game or the women themselves! :LOL:

Btw, Corine Franco is nice but she isn't nowhere near in the same league of Alex and Anouk. :P

Nice, then we have to wait until Olympics... too bad that argentina didn't qualyfied to them :( I'll go for USA I guess...
Thanks for keeping this thread updated for those who can't follow this discipline as we wish.

SB_5F00_Boot_5F00_Spotting_5F00_April3_5F00_Morgan.jpg

:LOVE:
"Alex Morgan could wear plastic bags on her feet and still look good!" -Soccerbible

Hope Solo >>> Alex Morgan
Objection your Honor, PLF's claim assumes facts not in evidence :SHAKE:
and when i say "your Honor", i'm obviously addressing to the special one

btw guys, is there any major women tourament coming up this summer? now that the euro is over, i suddenly feel in the mood for some "foxy footie"....
... who am i kidding, i'm always in the mood for some foxy football :P

Last edited:
btw guys, is there any major women tourament coming up this summer? now that the euro is over, i suddenly feel in the mood for some "foxy footie"....

We all are, mate... we all are :BOP:
Can't wait for the Olympics!

Objection your Honor, PLF's claim assumes facts not in evidence :SHAKE:
and when i say "your Honor", i'm obviously addressing to the special one

Sustained. :P
In fact, and as far as I remember, Sina has stated that Solo is hotter than Morgan but Alex is the cuttie one. Well, I may agree with him in that specific issue. Her boobs are appalling! (sorry Alex but I'm telling the truth)

So, women's fottie right? Hum, let me see, yes, lerp is right, Olympics are coming! (Jesus, I've been so unaware of sports lately, thanks God I've finished my exams, now I can spend my whole time watching TV, swimming, flirting, etc).

I'll cover it as usual guys! :D

Hey Solo fans...I heard that she got tested positive in a drug test...but luckily, she is just warned and can still go to Olympics....

Apparently, Solo tested positive for a banned substance found in her pre-menstrual medication. Thus she received a public warning for the violation by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency and so she won't be ruled out of the Olympics.

Talking about Hope Solo, I found an interesting interview with her where she tells some Olympic secrets...

Hope Solo on sex at the Summer Olympics, ‘There’s a lot of sex going on’

As we near the start of the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, USA women’s soccer goalie Hope Solo decided to reveal a couple of juicy Olympic secrets during an interview with ESPN the Magazine about sex and the Olympics.

The first was more along the lines of a general account about sexual acts and relations happening out in public between athletes in the Olympic Village:

There’s a lot of sex going on,” Solo said.

“With a once-in-a-lifetime experience, you want to build memories, whether it’s sexual, partying or on the field,” Solo said. “I’ve seen people having sex right out in the open. On the grass, between buildings, people are getting down and dirty.

Her second secret however was a bit more personal about partying with actor Vince Vaughn after winning the gold medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing and possibly sneaking an unnamed celebrity back to her room:

“I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but we met a bunch of celebrities,” Solo explained. “Vince Vaughn partied with us. Steve Byrne, the comedian. And at some point we decided to take the party back to the village, so we started talking to the security guards, showed off our gold medals, got their attention and snuck our group through without credentials — which is absolutely unheard of.

“I may have snuck a celebrity back to my room without anybody knowing, and snuck him back out. But that’s my Olympic secret.”

London calling. Who's in? :LOL:

Apparently, Solo tested positive for a banned substance found in her pre-menstrual medication. Thus she received a public warning for the violation by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency and so she won't be ruled out of the Olympics.

Talking about Hope Solo, I found an interesting interview with her where she tells some Olympic secrets...

London calling. Who's in? :LOL:
Direction LONDON baby :D

Re: Women's Football Thread | Olympics 2012

Hope Solo you dirty , dirty girl...I love it ! Can`t believe Vince hit that .

Bird Alert::

Canada never had anything exciting before this came through ! Oh and she kicks the ball.
148982518-lauren-sesselmann-of-canada-poses-during-a-gettyimages.jpg

Sweden has always did well in their view department, so again an up and coming beauty! Oh and she runs with and without the ball.
148987998-johanna-almgren-of-sweden-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

That Swedish bird is stunning!

Holy crackers! The canadian girl is sooo cute and beautiful

Only a 13 year difference then! Haha. :D

When I 1st saw that Canadian bird, I wanted to do that Avatar thing on her ponty tail. :BOP: Oh behave !

OMG! here in Argentina there are a lot of beautiful ladies, but damn! I can't believe how beautiful Canadian women are.

When I 1st saw that Canadian bird, I wanted to do that Avatar thing on her ponty tail. :BOP: Oh behave !

ooh, so i guess u have a ponytail..... oh wait....:JAY:
now that's just fucked up bebo! :LOL:

anyway nothing special there. to be honest the ugliest woman who works at my office is a victoria's secrets model, compared to those 2.

Where do you work man? A model agency? :LOL:

Canadian girl is nothing special. I like the Swede tho.

Back
Top Bottom