Women's Football Thread

Re: Women's Football Thread | Olympics 2012

Very questionable officiating to say the least. I'm not sure about the penalty, which was a very debatable decision as well, but I'm more concerned about the previous call, that six-second delay of game foul on Canada’s gk. While she did take more than six seconds this is something that is never called in a football game, c'mon no one gives a damn about that! Forced call in my point of view.

That girl is getting better and better. Surely the lack of volume in her breast is a concern we can easily overcome. Following the 'kid signing policy' at Arsenal, I would certainly consider Wenger's demands and doing him a favour by merging my outstanding genes with Morgan's finest talents should the chance arise.

That had me in tears loool

Sydney Leroux (USA)

tumblr_m6llkfovn41qm8gk8o1_500.jpg

Sydney-Leroux-USA-womens-soccer-team-2012-photo-by-Ampatent-via-wikipedia-commons.jpg

sydney%20leroux%20hot%204.jpg
sydney%20leroux%20hot%207.jpg

sydney%20leroux%20hot%205.jpg

sydney%20leroux%20hot%202.jpg

tumblr_m6aet5ZesG1qez2aj.gif

I guess it's the first time I really enjoyed a game by Tobin Heath. She's turrible but tonight I think she did very well for her standards.

God gave US some Hope this night. Two outstanding saves by the adorable and totally crushable american keeper were absolutely key for USWNT success. Lloyd's second goal was superb btw.

Overall interesting match and well deserved victory for the United States of America. Congrats! Oh, and well done Canada! Sina and Goku must be :BOP:

Kosovare Asllani (Sweden)
Érika(Brazil)
Sydney Leroux (USA)

On a scale of 0 to 10:

It was a good day to be a Yank!

4th gold for USWNT ! there was a hero in every game leading to the gold.

I guess it's the first time I really enjoyed a game by Tobin Heath. She's turrible but tonight I think she did very well for her standards.

God gave US some Hope this night. Two outstanding saves by the adorable and totally crushable american keeper were absolutely key for USWNT success. Lloyd's second goal was superb btw.

Overall interesting match and well deserved victory for the United States of America. Congrats! Oh, and well done Canada! Sina and Goku must be :BOP:

On a scale of 0 to 10:

She's actually one of, if not THE, most skilled players on the USWNT. Check this out: YouTube - Introducing Tobin Heath

She's actually one of, if not THE, most skilled players on the USWNT.

Actually, I do think she's the most skilled girl out of the USWNT players. I just don't like her positioning (sometimes she looks lost in field) and some of her decisions are dumb. Not the highest IQ at all.

Jonelle Filigno (Team Canada) making nem friends:
AzkDO0MCAAEfuf4.jpg:large

:P

These guys can show her some special brazilian technique
tumblr_m68iqqi61r1rwl05po2_500.png

ok, something's really wrong here... i had to browse 3 pages to find this thread... what the hell guys! :SHAKE:
it's summer, football season is over, we're all enjoying our deserved vacations and we certainly don't wanna watch another meaningless, boring friendly game between top clubs (let's face it summer football is just unwatchable).

i just got back from my vacations and was expecting to find this thread blooming with infos about our usual, long-awaited summer women football events.... and look at here, last post dates back to almost 1 year ago.
i need some help here guys.... women football coverage is terrible in italy, and if i have to browse through 500 channels to find some nicely shaved legs kicking a football, i'll never find anything... i need to be pointed in the right direction...

...so andre, bebo... wherever u are, get your asses in here and tell me something!

p.s. btw guys, i watched some women football live a couple of weeks ago.... and i'm not even talking about normal football, it was beach football.... and i got to join them! :D
i can't even remember the last time i had such a good time playing football... although one of the girls was my wife and at some point i seriously risked becoming impotent (luckily her shot accuracy is awful and she only hit my belly)

Last edited:
There was an East Asian Football Federation Competition for the Women National Teams and surprisingly, North Korea won Gold, Japan Silver and South Korea Bronze. Now I'm not sure if the Japanese team had mainly back-ups (as the men did) or they just didn't care, but nice to see an underdog team win and maybe in the future give rise to more teams fighting for female supremacy. (lo zio, the TV here in Hong Kong didn't show the females competition, so i couldn't watch it either).

For more information here's the wiki page for this competition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_EAFF_Women's_East_Asian_Cup

ok, something's really wrong here... i had to browse 3 pages to find this thread... what the hell guys! :SHAKE:
it's summer, football season is over, we're all enjoying our deserved vacations and we certainly don't wanna watch another meaningless, boring friendly game between top clubs (let's face it summer football is just unwatchable).

i just got back from my vacations and was expecting to find this thread blooming with infos about our usual, long-awaited summer women football events.... and look at here, last post dates back to almost 1 year ago.
i need some help here guys.... women football coverage is terrible in italy, and if i have to browse through 500 channels to find some nicely shaved legs kicking a football, i'll never find anything... i need to be pointed in the right direction...

...so andre, bebo... wherever u are, get your asses in here and tell me something!

p.s. btw guys, i watched some women football live a couple of weeks ago.... and i'm not even talking about normal football, it was beach football.... and i got to join them! :D
i can't even remember the last time i had such a good time playing football... although one of the girls was my wife and at some point i seriously risked becoming impotent (luckily her shot accuracy is awful and she only hit my belly)
Awe! good to see your back and well . We missed your views/input on these awkward debates. FYI never use the word 'belly' its associates with laziness, unhealthy and unattractive in a women thread. Now, I`d prefer the word 'abs' and 'ab region' . I Know, since there is lots of talks and so many sugar daddies in different leagues. This thread has been under construction:OT: When are the women football league are going to see a sugar daddy .

Let hypothetically enter a world of beauty selection.

GK
http://rumorsandrants.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Hope-Solo.jpg

ST
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/image...osieWhite-zimbio_display_image.jpg?1341697683

CB
http://jumpingpolarbear.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/antonija-misura.jpg

Jonelle Filigno (cross the middle as she likes) CM-CDM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/image...onellefiligno-twitter_crop_650.jpg?1347728691

AMF
http://wpmedia.o.canada.com/2012/07/water-e1343250784794.jpg?w=660&h=330&crop=1

assist coach

http://static1.ucm.co.za/media/fhm_...6/_thumbs/Roxy-Louw 002.jpg.1024x1024_q85.jpg

fitness coach
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mai9340OrT1r5xw8eo1_1280.jpg

Im having too much fun I better stop.

Bebo said:
FYI never use the word 'belly' its associates with laziness, unhealthy and unattractive in a women thread. Now, I`d prefer the word 'abs' and 'ab region
yeah.... thing is i can't call it "ab region" anymore, coz my abs quickly began to disappear as soon as i stopped swimming and rowing (a few years back) and nowadays my 6 pack are only visible when i flex them (let's say i only have the shadow of a 6 pack :P). so "belly" is the most appropriate word for me theese days.
anyway buddy, let me share with u a gem of wisdom; women don't really dig 6-packs: a well defined ab region is a major sign of self-consciousness in a man. sure, a teenager or a stupid woman (with the brain of a teenager) might find abs sexy.... but the average woman sees right through a man: she sees your defined abs and wonders "why is he trying so hard!" what women really respond to is confidence... or even better, self-assurance. and that's why smart girls consider a 6 pack as a red flag (rather than something sexy).... because a confident, self-assured man doesn't feel the urge to hit the gym frequently enough to build up a 6 pack.;)
bebo said:
When are the women football league are going to see a sugar daddy .
that'd be a great idea. if i were a millionaire, i'd buy a women football club, just to have the opportunity to barge into the girls dressing room right before a game and ask them: "who's your sugar daddy!" :COOL:
There was an East Asian Football Federation Competition for the Women National Teams and surprisingly, North Korea won Gold, Japan Silver and South Korea Bronze. Now I'm not sure if the Japanese team had mainly back-ups (as the men did) or they just didn't care, but nice to see an underdog team win and maybe in the future give rise to more teams fighting for female supremacy. (lo zio, the TV here in Hong Kong didn't show the females competition, so i couldn't watch it either).
and there are no other international competitions coming up next? shame. the women competition for olympic games was very entertaining last year, and i was hoping there was gonna be some other international cup this summer (and i'm not being patronising here... jokes aside i'm really getting to like women football).

Not that I'm aware of, but recent years, the female professional game has really started kicking off, I'm reading more news about it from the European Leagues, and Japanese leagues as well. I think club competition will be the main thing now, and with the World Cup next summer, I doubt there will be another female football tournament until 2015 or Olympics

A bit too much objectification going on in here with the female athletes. They are people.

So I wanted to point out something slightly more sinister certainly with regards to the womens game here in England.

Doncaster Belles are one of the pioneers of the womens game here and were the leading side in the country for many years before being overtaken by Arsenal Ladies.

They have been struggling of late in the Super League but their fate was decided not on the pitch but by the clueless twits at the FA.

They were to be removed and replaced by Manchester City. The reasons ? Their ground did not meet requirements. They play at the Keepmoat and are third tenants but so are Arsenal Ladies at Borehamwood.

It's a pretty sad excuse from the FA to remove them in order to accomodate the rich Manchester City Ladies team who only finished fourth and outside the promotion spots in the Premier League(now to be Superleague 2).

In fact it is a disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom