Women's Football Thread

Incredible form... I need more angles Im very interested in her tats. So, I need closer photos and I'm curious to see what they mean.

As many must've heard, FIFA 16 will feature 12 women's national teams.

image_2_img.jpg

image_0_img.jpg

So the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup kicked off and here are the scores so far. Did any of you catch the action?

175px-2015_FIFA_Women%27s_World_Cup_logo.svg.png

23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
Canada 1:0 China
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png

23px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png
New Zealand 0:1 Netherlands
23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png

21px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
Norway 4:0 Thailand
23px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png

23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
Germany 10:0 Ivory Coast
23px-Flag_of_C%C3%B4te_d%27Ivoire.svg.png

Germany really putting on a show with a 10:0 victory and look strong to go all the way. Where as the hosts needed a 89th minute penalty to get past China.

USA, Japan and Sweden, the other favourites, are all up today.

A ridiculous penalty for Canada too. I watched that game and the Netherlands game, nice goal by Martens. The Dutch goalkeeper is only 168cm.

Im trying to watch it ,but it seems too one-sided matches and the lvl of GK is shocking. I see the U.S. and can`t get excited by their win I see others jumping up and down w/ glee . Im just watching to see whose easy to look at. I became my wife when she watches men footy lol .

Japan vs Swiss , the swiss #10 just ran clueless w/ the ball made me chuckle, no passing ,or looking to create just running somewhere to get nowhere.

Thailand don`t know how to kick,control ,nor run.
Ivory Coast were admiring German women, that look taller and stronger then men.

I hope it is ok to revive this thread for our best parts, women football.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxgii5f9u4YgXCeubCozbEA
This YT channel is the official DAZN women UCL channel. in Germany you need to pay to watch dazn streams. But this on YT is for all free.

So lets talk abou the girls.

WC tournement from 20th of july to 20th of august 2023. The german squad have so much great talents. Klara BĆ¼hl, Jule Brand and Tabea WaƟmuth are one of these.

Germany won against turkey 8:0 today in a WC qualification match. This was so much fun! :DANCE:

But I feel, I'm the only one with these interests. :TUMBLE:

The English girls won 20:0 against Latvia... nothing more to say:CONFUSE:

I watched the highlights of England vs Latvia and and it was painful viewing. While I don't advocate it for the men's game, I think weaker nations - while they develop - should only play opponents of an generally equal standard.

I watched the highlights of England vs Latvia and and it was painful viewing. While I don't advocate it for the men's game, I think weaker nations - while they develop - should only play opponents of an generally equal standard.
I would reply and agree or not. But... :?

I have no clue what are you talking about. :LOL: Because my school english lesseon I had just a 3 and it is more then 20 years ago. Plus I was born in GDR and
as a kid in school I had first english lesson in the 6th garde...šŸ„ŗ sorry

I would reply and agree or not. But... :?

I have no clue what are you talking about. :LOL: Because my school english lesseon I had just a 3 and it is more then 20 years ago. Plus I was born in GDR and
as a kid in school I had first english lesson in the 6th garde...šŸ„ŗ sorry

I can't criticise - my German isn't very good!

Basically I think the small teams should play only the small teams, until they develop to be the strongest they can be.

The English girls won 20:0 against Latvia... nothing more to say:CONFUSE:
Uh, that must have been painful to watch... Let alone to play.

To be honest I don't really follow women's football that much anymore since Atalanta bought our local team (which was doing great), made them play under the "Atalanta" name for a couple of years then just threw everything down the drain because "you know, running a team is expensive and we want to spend all our money on men. Sorry ladies, now would you kindly go back to the kitchen please?"

(Well, I guess words weren't exactly those but you get the point... I wasn't there that day, but a colleague of mine was and that's pretty much how it went).

I can't criticise - my German isn't very good!

Basically I think the small teams should play only the small teams, until they develop to be the strongest they can be.
Now I understand, thanks so much mate!

Yes that's true.
But I thought it was only a friendly match. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Summer 2022 is European championship EC tournament in England and the first match (England v (opponent team can't remember which one)) in
Old Trafford seems to be sold out. That would be amazing.

Uh, that must have been painful to watch... Let alone to play.

To be honest I don't really follow women's football that much anymore since Atalanta bought our local team (which was doing great), made them play under the "Atalanta" name for a couple of years then just threw everything down the drain because "you know, running a team is expensive and we want to spend all our money on men. Sorry ladies, now would you kindly go back to the kitchen please?"

(Well, I guess words weren't exactly those but you get the point... I wasn't there that day, but a colleague of mine was and that's pretty much how it went).
Things like this are very sad. The german club Eintracht Frankfurt takes the rights over from former only women club 1st FFC Frankfurt. But can't say something about this.
Here in germany we have'nt equal rights like it should and must be. In our TV news and newspaper all about the men football and they think this is enough.

But I heard in some matches from the commentary that the women national team in germany is more succesful then the men team in WC and EC. :APPLAUD::ROCK:

Back
Top Bottom