WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

twoodster said:
Didn't you say the 360 version sucked Noted? Why did you go through with the order?

me? doubt it cause i always said PES is the best

and i chose first class for 99p

been reading on a few forums, a lot of people have got that email but a lot have also had contact fom gameplay saying all copies will be sent on the wednesday, so think the emails are just gameplay getting ahead of themselves because they have so many to send out. I got the same email but am expecting to recieve the game on Thursday from them, tomorrw would be fantastic if they have really sent out there copies.

My status is 'Being Picked', dispatched later today, so I think that will be the case with all. Usually how Gameplay do it.

Natbuc said:
My status is 'Being Picked', dispatched later today, so I think that will be the case with all. Usually how Gameplay do it.

Play have posted mine.

It says:

STATUS Posted: 23/10/2006

But it said it was being processed when I checked it yesterday?

AgentSmithMatrix said:
Play have posted mine.

It says:

STATUS Posted: 23/10/2006

But it said it was being processed when I checked it yesterday?

maybe it's just that the computers didn't update that information until now... my order was EXACTLY the same, it said 'processing' when i checked yesterday, but now it said it was posted on the 23rd (monday).

as i said, obviously it was posted monday but they just didn't update the information on the system until last night/this morning, after you last checked the status.

still, if it was dispatched on monday then i'm 99% certain that we'll get it in the post tomorrow :)

i was looking forward to the 360 version,once i had it and played it....its not that good later on i played the ps2 version and u realy can feel how much better the ps2 version is:)

take that back junka lol...my ps2 has died and now i have no choice but to play the 360 version

how very dare you

Pissed off now, My Play order was processing yesterday, then changed to posted 23rd, now i went back to check because havent had an email. It says posted 25th!!!!!! thats today, so maybe wont get it till sat/mon. Am guttedso will have to buy one from a shop, then exchange my sealed onbe back in for another title.

smurf1020 said:
Pissed off now, My Play order was processing yesterday, then changed to posted 23rd, now i went back to check because havent had an email. It says posted 25th!!!!!! thats today, so maybe wont get it till sat/mon. Am guttedso will have to buy one from a shop, then exchange my sealed onbe back in for another title.

Mine has been changed to 25/10/2006 as well. What the hell! Gonna ring 'em up.

Just got an email from play this minute telling me my orders been posted :)

Im in Scotland when will I recieve it do you think?

not sure, splinter cell was sent last tuesday and i got it friday, so pes6 saturday maybe. Im gonna go buy it from a store, cant wait lol

Just got it today :) playing my third game and the game crashes:( chequered squares on the screen so I turn it off and back on then they appear on the start up screen(not a good sign :()

Then my xbox 360 doesnt starp up and 4 red light appear.

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro evo has broken my 360.

got it 2day(with FIFA) and i love it, but at he moment i think PES5 is ALOT better :(

but PES6 is still better than FIFA but FIFA is really catching up ;)

Back
Top Bottom