• We've updated our forum software, which, unfortunately, fucked several things up. Rest assured we're trying to fix everything asap. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience this may cause!

World Championship Darts - PS2

Cloud1863

Premiership
10 December 2004
Stoke City
Ive played it its ok, would advise anyone to go out and buy it. Fills a gap of about 30 mins on a beer fueled night only to get replaced for the next 6 hours by the football.

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
Utterly hopeless at real darts though, I find it hard to grasp how you can land what's essentially a pin on a tiny little rectangle for a treble. Laugh at the beer-bellies all you want, but I've got respect for those guys...

JayM

International
17 April 2004
North Yorkshire
Celtic
I hit a 180 once, just once. :(

Usually I'm completly rubbish though. How can they make a darts game hard? Once you figure out how it works then it must get a bit boring?

D

djdoc

I have played this on both PC and PS2 and I must say it actually works out alright on the PS2. Nothing beats the real thing though its better to through real darts at a real board.... and a picture of someone you dont like attached to the board!

Dj

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
You could say that about any game. I like gears of war but theres nothing like killig pug faced aliens in a shit pit in real life.
Yeah but you can get a dartboard and darts setup for about the price of the game whereas persuading pug faced aliens to visit a shit pit so you can kill them probably costs more.

Top Bottom