World Championship Darts - PS2

Ive played it its ok, would advise anyone to go out and buy it. Fills a gap of about 30 mins on a beer fueled night only to get replaced for the next 6 hours by the football.

Utterly hopeless at real darts though, I find it hard to grasp how you can land what's essentially a pin on a tiny little rectangle for a treble. Laugh at the beer-bellies all you want, but I've got respect for those guys...

I hit a 180 once, just once. :(

Usually I'm completly rubbish though. How can they make a darts game hard? Once you figure out how it works then it must get a bit boring?

I have played this on both PC and PS2 and I must say it actually works out alright on the PS2. Nothing beats the real thing though its better to through real darts at a real board.... and a picture of someone you dont like attached to the board!

Dj

You could say that about any game. I like gears of war but theres nothing like killig pug faced aliens in a shit pit in real life.
Yeah but you can get a dartboard and darts setup for about the price of the game whereas persuading pug faced aliens to visit a shit pit so you can kill them probably costs more.

Back
Top Bottom