COVER:
Cover_WorldCup.jpg

PLATAFORMS:
WE8I PC - Released
PES4 PC - Released
WE8I XBOX - Released
WE8LE PS2 - Coming Very Soon

IMPORTANT:
-This patch does NOT contain the Master League. With the objective of incorporating more than 3000 new players and reordering the entire database to input more than 150 newly created teams, all of its players were independently redesigned, including those of the Master League. As a result this section of the game has been disabled.

-This patch is fully a classic and legendary alternative to the original. Furthermore, because of the global reach of its contents, all text files are in English

CONCEPT:
-To take full control of the All-Time Greatest in a head to head match and determine once and for all which team is the best in World Cup history. Will it be Brazil 1970, England 1966 or Italy 1938? How about those heavily favorites who lost like Brazil 1958, 1982, 1998, Hungary 1938 & 1954, Holland 1978 or Italy 1990? Better yet, take the underdogs who shocked the world with their triumphs like Uruguay 1950 and France 1998 and see if they duplicate their feat. Only you will determine the outcome.

STRUCTURE:

-All 57 National Teams currently in the fight for a spot in the 2006 World Cup, with the most current rosters, kits, lineups, appearances and updated shoe packs

- The 103 World Cup squads that made history by placing in the top 4 places from 1930 to 1982, the first 6 places from 1986, first 10 places from 1994 and 1998 and the first 20 of 2002. Consequently, with this concept there was not enough room to import other legendary squads. However, the 6 spaces in the preset Classic Teams were utilized to import those legendary teams like Spain 34, Peru & Mexico 70, Denmark and Spain 1986, Cameroon and Colombia 1990.

- The 30 most important clubs in the history of the sport. Being such a polemic topic, clubs were decided upon based not only in local and tournament and league accomplishments, but also Champions League, Copa Libertadores, and Intercontinental Cup feats. In addition, these clubs include the most important players of each era.

-Finally, the 12 most important teams in the history of Mexican Professional Soccer, with its concept of induction based on historical clubs, champion of champions, dynasties, and legendary squads.

ClassicTeams.jpg

This patch is an original creation of one person. Therefore, the selection of teams was a personal decision based on the aforementioned criteria. Many more teams were worthy of inclusion, but the pre-existing space/data limitations of the game make us seem apparently unjust.

FEATURES:

-All teams have lineups and formations authentically consistent with their times, thus avoiding a mixture of players of different eras on the same team.

-More than 800 new kits for all each and every team with correct number type and neck definitions.

ClassicKits.jpg

-Classic boots of each era specifically assigned to all players in the game.

ClassicBoots.jpg

-Newly created Faces for the most important players in history and updated for each era.

ClassicStars.jpg

-Corresponding banners and flags to each and every team.

-Redesigned stadiums to accurately depict those of every World Cup Final, from 1930-2006 with the correct names. Updated club stadiums also included.

ClassicStadiums.jpg

-Classic referee kits and the creation of Pierluigi Collina.

-Correct call names for every team

-Official Balls from every World Cup since 1970.

ClassicBalls.jpg

- In-game music tailored to bring World Cup nostalgia and other popular soccer themes.

- Trophy girl outfits were transformed and a few Mexican Surprises are included: Galilea Montijo and Mar Castro, the celebrated “Ms Chiquitibum”.

CREDITS:

Some elements that make up this patch were obtained from sites like WEmexico, WEmaniacs, Evo-Web, PESsoccerworld, Socceraccess, Dekazeta, Pro-Edit, Poroevolutionsoccer, WinningEleven, WEbrasil, Frenchevolution, PESinsight, PESfan, Soccergaming, WEman, Edgegaming, WEkel and WEshareit.
Due to the magnitude of this project, it is difficult for me to mention each and every one of the creators who published their works in the aforementioned sites. Therefore, as to not make anyone who contributed feel left out, let this patch be a tribute to all, with my sincere respect and admiration for your enormous talent.

Special Shout Outs:
Mauras, Joseguiri, Ikedarkk and Bebeto, whose Published patches conformed the idea to launch this audacious project.
And to the spontaneous and direct cooperation of those who kindly extended their help:
Bruno and Alejandro Casillas,
JuNior, Calymantemoc,Daragon and Futix76

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Calymantemoc for his support and the cumbersome conversion to PS2
JuNior for his conversion to X Box
WEmexico for their hosting and patience.
ONCE for his talent and Cover Designs.
And finally Futix76, for his patience, interest, and splendid screenshots, audio and video.

DOWNLOAD PES4PC:

File: 0_sound.afs
0_sound parte 1
0_sound parte 2

File: 0_text.afs
0_text parte 1
0_text parte 2
0_text parte 3

File: e_sound.afs
e_sound.afs

File: e_text.afs
e_text.afs

File: OptionFile
Option File PES4 PC

File: para_we8.bin
para _we8 PES4 PC

File: PES4.exe
PES4.exe PC

File: Readme - Instrucciones de Instalacion
Readme - Leeeme

DOWNLOAD WE8IPC:

File: 0_sound.afs
0_sound parte 1
0_sound parte 2

File: 0_text.afs
0_text parte 1
0_text parte 2
0_text parte 3

File: e_sound.afs
e_sound.afs

File: e_text.afs
e_text.afs

File: OptionFile
Option File WE8I PC

File: opmov.rar
opmov WE8I PC

File: WE8.exe
WE8.exe PC

File: Readme - Instrucciones de Instalacion
Readme - Leeeme

DOWNLOAD WE8I XBOX:

Files RAR, part01-04 50 MB, part05 48 MB
World Cup 1930-2006 ALL TIME Best by EddieCrow adaptado por Junior WE8I XBOX Parte 1
World Cup 1930-2006 ALL TIME Best by EddieCrow adaptado por Junior WE8I XBOX Parte 2
World Cup 1930-2006 ALL TIME Best by EddieCrow adaptado por Junior WE8I XBOX Parte 3
World Cup 1930-2006 ALL TIME Best by EddieCrow adaptado por Junior WE8I XBOX Parte 4
World Cup 1930-2006 ALL TIME Best by EddieCrow adaptado por Junior WE8I XBOX Parte 5

World Cup 1930-2006 ALL TIME Best by EddieCrow adaptado por Junior WE8I XBOX Leeme - Readme

Last edited:
Re: WORLD CUP 1930-2006 ALL-TIME BEST by EddieCrow - PES4PC - WE8IPC

Excellent , another world cup enthusiast !!!! Looking Good , thanks for mentioning my name in the credits as well .

Last edited:

Greattttt !!!!

SCREENSHOTS

Menu:

mundialmenu7nh.jpg

O Rei Pele (Brazil 70) Taking on Maradona (Argentina 86)

pele4rh.jpg

For you British fans out there, here we have Gary Lineker (England 90) getting ready to shoot on Zenga (Italy 90)

linaker8nk.jpg

Roberto Baggio(Itlay 90) working his magic on his way to the Czech goal.

baggio5re.jpg

Michel Platini(France 82) firing a shot on Schumacher(Germany82) during one of the best matches in WC history, the 1982 Semifinal

platini6zf.jpg

we have Cruyff(Holland 74), getting past the Kaiser(Germany74)

cruyff1co.jpg

More Screens for historical moments!

pele23zw.jpg

maradona9br.jpg

baggiopk4jd.jpg

zidane6mn.jpg

hurst13xv.jpg

negrete29nd.jpg

cruyff2rw.jpg

ronaldinho20ke.jpg

cannigia5yc.jpg

greattt... hahahah our proevo version of the fifa wc series :D congrats on the jow well done :)

Surely just posting this in Editing would have done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom