World Cup 2006 Draw/Groups

becanes said:
How is everyone getting tickets (assuming you are going)? I am trying to get tickets to the US/Italy match.

I'll just register and pray on Fifa's website. If i dont land anything i might consider buying a tour package from a travel agency. It'll be shit expensive, but how many times can you see the US play Italy/Czech in a meaningful game, huh?

... you only get once chance to witness a great game or a historical moment. .i learned that lesson last year when i turned down a $3500 package to fly to Instanbul for the Champs LEague final cuz nobody would go with me. . and i missed the greatest game ever played. :( ](*,)

Are you signed up on ussoccerfan.com? I signed up there recently and I am about to purchase tickets to the Italy/US match. I just need to get me and my wife's passport in order.

If you don't get any through there, then they are having a public sale either on Jan 5th or 6th.

becanes said:
Are you signed up on ussoccerfan.com? I signed up there recently and I am about to purchase tickets to the Italy/US match. I just need to get me and my wife's passport in order.

If you don't get any through there, then they are having a public sale either on Jan 5th or 6th.

I didnt register in time and they emailed me about the public sale. i'll do that.

The more i think about our draw, the more glad i am we got it. Since 2004's Euro Cup, where they were sublime in action, Czech Rep. hasn't wowed the world. They beat up Andorra and Macedonia in qualification, got beat twice by Holland, and even lost at home to Romania (which i'll admit is a decent team).

Even when Nedved came back, they didnt look unbeatable or like a World #2. We'll see how they play leading up to the WC, but i think we can frustrte their again midfield with the speed of LD, Beasley, EJ, and Convey.

We just need to find a rightsided player to hawk Nedved the whole game. . and dont say Steve Ralston! :mrgreen:

ghazi said:
... you only get once chance to witness a great game or a historical moment. .i learned that lesson last year when i turned down a $3500 package to fly to Instanbul for the Champs LEague final cuz nobody would go with me. . and i missed the greatest game ever played. :( ](*,)
lol ouchhhhh Ghazi :lol:

I can just imagine, you being a Liverpool fan and all as well how much you must beat yourself up everytime you even think about missing the chance to watch THAT game in stadium! :mrgreen:

It was indeeed a CLASSIC!

PLF said:
lol ouchhhhh Ghazi :lol:

I can just imagine, you being a Liverpool fan and all as well how much you must beat yourself up everytime you even think about missing the chance to watch THAT game in stadium! :mrgreen:

It was indeeed a CLASSIC!

It's a pain no man should ever bear. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom