World Cup 2010 - France Thread - Bravo l'Espagne

Re: World Cup 2010 - France Thread - Bye Bye Allez les Bleus !

Now we now how the traitor are : it is all the players and staff who went to the World Cup : they betrayed France, french football and french football history.
FUC* all the french team that went there.
all what had been build since 1996 is now destroyed by an incompetent trainor a 200 years old president of fédé and crap players !!
Thank you for giving us only one thing : shame !

Guys ...

I'm not gonna lie here: If South Africa ends up getting out of this group with a win over France I'll call shenanigans.
I mean, seriously now, something smells way fishy about all this. Lynch me if I'm getting ahead of myself here and everything turns out to be true, but Ribery, Evra and others against Gourcuff??? Two years back Ribery was really trying to talk his club (Bayern) into acquiring Yo - he praised him in every regard.

I don't know. It's just weird to me. Happened rather sudden, and all those "leaks" from the inside. More like a Hollywood story than something you would expect from a well renowned European national side - even with a guy like Domenech in charge of the team.

Similar France lose one more representative of the football national team:

The director of a French national team has resigned because of behaviour of football players.

Football players of the French national team have refused to train after quarrel between head coach Rajmon Domenek, captain Patris Evra and the trainer on physical training by Robert Djuvern directly during employment, transfers AP.

The director of a French national team Jean-Lui Valentine who has noticed also has informed on it that it is a shame to it with a command and that he is compelled to leave federation of football of France.

After a disagreement during training of Djuvern has thrown on the earth accreditation of the participant of the World championship and has left a training field. After it football players of a national team have followed also.

"It is scandal. Football players refuse to train. It is inadmissible. For me it is the end. I leave federation. All event causes in me disgust", - Valentine has declared.
:CONFUSE:

Last edited:

This is just a complete farce. I'm sure Blanc's arrival will be greeted as the second coming of Christ (and rightfully so :D), given the awful mess this team is in.

Such a shame that Ireland isn't playing this year... cheated out of the tournament by a team void of any ambition or even the slightest desire to play.

Darth Vador leave South Africa

nicolas-anelka-a-pris-l-avion-au-cap-dimanche-soir-direction.jpg

here in the states they show Evra and a Coach in confrontation mode, it was 1 sided w/ Evra just looking at him then coach threw his whistle out :LOL: drama !

I, for one, stand behind the French players. F**k the FFF and their politics. It's their fault in the first place after they refused sacking Domenech when it was obvious he wasn't trusted by any of the players.

Still, you can call me crazy but I can see France beating SA by a goal margin of at least 2 goals. :BOP:

Guys ...

I'm not gonna lie here: If South Africa ends up getting out of this group with a win over France I'll call shenanigans.
I mean, seriously now, something smells way fishy about all this. Lynch me if I'm getting ahead of myself here and everything turns out to be true, but Ribery, Evra and others against Gourcuff??? Two years back Ribery was really trying to talk his club (Bayern) into acquiring Yo - he praised him in every regard.

I don't know. It's just weird to me. Happened rather sudden, and all those "leaks" from the inside. More like a Hollywood story than something you would expect from a well renowned European national side - even with a guy like Domenech in charge of the team.

It's your choice to call it whatever you like, but don't you think the thing you're assuming sounds a little ridiculous? Weird that the french players are out one against another - yes, but from here to a massive conspiracy to get the single-pointed South Africa out of the group ............

So IF Uruguay and Mexico draw there'll be lots who'll yell "arrangement" because then both teams progress.
IF one of them loses and South Africa gets second place some will yell "arrangement" as they are the hosts [granted, the hosts' qualification would suit FIFA]
IF France get out of the group there will be some disgruntled fans yelling FIFA set this up for France.

The main idea is... there isn't ANY scenario where people won't be suspicious. Whis is weird in itself.

Domenech was then forced by the players to read out a statement on their behalf in a final humiliation for the unpopular France coach, who will be replaced after the tournament by Laurent Blanc.
:LOL: they didnt let him on the bus either

Last edited:

Is it true that rumours, that France president want to sort things out personaly?

Such a shame that Ireland isn't playing this year... cheated out of the tournament by a team void of any ambition or even the slightest desire to play.

Indeed.

The players ought to be ashamed of themselves. They insult the manager and then decide we will do what we want to do. There are too many players like this.

Players who when substituted for instance refuse to shake the managers hand, sulk or walk down the tunnel. Who do they think they are ?

They are not bigger than the country they represent. It's not their own personal show with all their foibles and gracelessness to be displayed.

They have let a country down (in this case France) and their supporters and deserve nothing more than to be pilloried and mocked.

The ringleaders if Blanc has any cojones should never be allowed to wear the shirt again and Evra stripped of the captaincy.

Moliere could not come up with such a dark humoured farce..

Apparently some of the footballers were in tears last night ie Cisse because they were forced by the ringleaders ie Evra to sign the paper hat was read by Domenech.

So it seems there is a clique who think they run French football and no one else.

Last edited:

What's this paper that Domenech read and how can they force a man to do such thing? I'm very confused on this whole topic now lool.

What's this paper that Domenech read and how can they force a man to do such thing? I'm very confused on this whole topic now lool.

Phillipe Auclair of French Football refers to the paper that 'says the players do not approve the expulsion of Anelka from the squad and they therefore refuse to train'.

According to him one of the main protagonists is Ribery who hates Gourcuff because he want's to be the main main much as he dislikes Robben for taking away his limelight at Bayern.

Several players around Ribery have thus ostracized Yoann and made him feel like an outcast and persauded the manager not to play him in the second game.

It's a disgraceful soap opera really PLF.

... much as he dislikes Robben for taking away his limelight at Bayern.

Wow ... now that's news to me.
Ribery just recently renewed his contract with Bayern knowing full well that Robben will be in the spotlight just as much - if not more - than him. In fact, HE was the one always "demanding" more star players to be signed. It was also Franck Ribery who praised Gourcuff as a coming superstar in 2008 in hopes Bayern would make an effort signing him.
http://www.rp-online.de/sport/fussb...ordert-Gourcuff-Verpflichtung_aid_647340.html

It really is a shame, I feel so sorry for the Republic of Ireland because I think they could've had a real chance of getting out of Group A, and as always would have been a credit to the World Cup.

Sounds like Ribery is a cancer for club and country.

Wow ... now that's news to me.
Ribery just recently renewed his contract with Bayern knowing full well that Robben will be in the spotlight just as much - if not more - than him. In fact, HE was the one always "demanding" more star players to be signed. It was also Franck Ribery who praised Gourcuff as a coming superstar in 2008 in hopes Bayern would make an effort signing him.
http://www.rp-online.de/sport/fussb...ordert-Gourcuff-Verpflichtung_aid_647340.html

Rentalkid Monsieur Auclair said that this was well known in conversations with various players and their confidantes.

Obviously Ribery cannot say as much in public as he would be laughed out of Bayern but he feels resentful. He is a bit of an egomaniac.

And he dislikes the baton being passed to Gourcuff who can be seen as the future nucleus of the French national team.

This is according to Auclair who has been a commentator and journalist on French football and has the inside word from several players and is well respected.

Re: World Cup 2010 - France Thread - Bye Bye les Bleus !

"Best" players, coaches and referees...
a very "good" representation of our country...

Yes that ref yesterday was also dramatically bad.

No winners in this affair.
The fact that Domenech had to read that statement (a statement that defends the players who humiliated him) and that he did do so, is the ultimate proof that he's a bad coach.

Concerning the players: they 're supposed to be role models...need i say more?

About Evra: i ask myself what Ferguson opinion about all this is...i'm fairly sure that Evra would never dare to do something similar with Ferguson.

Poor Gourcuff, seems a decent guy.

Poor Laurent Blanc too.

I don't agree, Lanoix was good yesterday (Cote d'Ivoire Brazil)

We need the real story revealed.

What I'm reading right now is just the doing of popular school kids forming cliques. Childish.

Which sponsor cancelled the contract with FFF? It's true?

well I heard God said "Ireland-Georgia" will not be rewarded so not feel sorry for Ireland.

"Some players went to see Domenech in their room. They were crying, saying they were sorry for what happened. They were young (players)," Monteil told La Charente Libre newspaper.

"Anyway, the three or four leaders are players who are on the way out, who will never play in a World Cup again. Who are they? (William) Gallas, (Eric) Abidal, maybe (Thierry) Henry, who is friends with Anelka."

I want names of the crying players please who especially know they are finished

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom