World Cup 2010 - France Thread - Bravo l'Espagne

Re: World Cup 2010 - France Thread - Bye Bye les Bleus !

Soap opera indeed.

And yeah Ribery has HUGE ego. Gallas too! One of them is at least good though lol while William is crap and thinks he's something lol.

If you want see the blues win, look Avatar.

:P Irony eh Thomas ? ;)

Ginola was on the radio this morning very upset. He blamed the players and the FFF for not removing Domenech after Euro 2008.

Zizou also has not agreed with what the players or (some of them) have done either.

:P Irony eh Thomas ? ;)

Ginola was on the radio this morning very upset. He blamed the players and the FFF for not removing Domenech after Euro 2008.

Zizou also has not agreed with what the players or (some of them) have done either.
Of course it's the biggest mistake, and thanks for that to Houiller et Escalette...

Apparently Laurent Blanc sign already the contrat for become the new selectionneur, it's good because after that i really think Blanc wont come.

Of course it's the biggest mistake, and thanks for that to Houiller et Escalette...

Apparently Laurent Blanc sign already the contrat for become the new selectionneur, it's good because after that i really think Blanc wont come.

First thing he will do is never allow certain players to play I think and maybe not allow others to play as a punishment to show he is boss.

Either way all the younger players I expect will be given their chance like Feghouli ,Corchia, Obertan etc etc and rebuild for 2014.

First thing he will do is never allow certain players to play I think and maybe not allow others to play as a punishment to show he is boss.

Either way all the younger players I expect will be given their chance like Feghouli ,Corchia, Obertan etc etc and rebuild for 2014.
after the world cup it's finish for Gallas and maybe Evra, of course Blanc is the man for rebuild, we can add Kakuta, Tremulinas, Menez nd of course player like Benzema, Ben Arfa, Nasri.

Any idea what the starting line-up is for today?

Zidane said that he never interfered with the coach's desicion and did what he was asked to do. This shows what is happening.

Are some players going to not play today? Like Ribery, Evra, and the gang? I can't see Evra playing stripped of his captain armband.

Zidane and the players did something similar in 2006. I think they went up to Domenech and told him some formation changes should be made, which he agreed to.

-Lloris-
-Sagna -- Squillaci -- Gallas -- Clichy-
- © A.diarra -- Diaby-
-Gourcuff -------------------- Ribery-
D.Cissé -- Gignac​

although there are only 5% of french who be supporting France, I myself am one.
ALLEZ LES BLEUS and honor this great jersey!

No, a team acting in such an unprofessional and idiotic way has no right to even win a game. This plus the fact South Africa will not reach the next round, it would be nice to see the host winning at least the last game.

This must have been the most ridiculous of all these wrong (red) cards of this tournament. No way, to justice this normal tackle with red. Even yellow would have been too hard, but red is completely wrong. Reminds me of this absolutely disgusting red card for Behrami yesterday. What happened to the brains of these refs?

It get´s worse and worse for France.. it makes me feel we are not the worsest team of tournament..

I feel for true fans of France, players and all involved in the scandals should explain all when back home..and most of all apologize to the nation for this..

realy hope to see France back on top at EURO 2012...

А-а... A nightmare, 2-0!:SHOCK: Similar France has completely collapsed. How so?!:?

I hope South Africa go to 1/8 for show too this idiots when you want you can !

BAFANA BAFANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This must have been the most ridiculous of all these wrong (red) cards of this tournament. No way, to justice this normal tackle with red. Even yellow would have been too hard, but red is completely wrong. Reminds me of this absolutely disgusting red card for Behrami yesterday. What happened to the brains of these refs?

Absolutely.

Not possible, even the second french division teams are better.
And at 10 against 11, i don't know how we can do

I hope that Frenchmen will hammer at least in one ball because they yet to time have not hammered in this World championship, and it for a French national team - a shame.

I hope, Uruguay and SA score one time more each. Would love too see the host joining the round of the last 16. And I think it is not necessary to lose any words about the French team. It is simply shameful how they behaved at this world cup, all together, from coach over the captain to the rest of the team.

home sweet home :JAY:

they'll get some problems in paris airport lol ^^

anyway an other world cup lost like 2002 ... :FAIL:

Karma is terrible.

I can't imagine how the Irish are laughing off...

France should score a couple of own goals just to send SA through.

Its all in God's will. At least we won but it still sad. :(

WE SCORED ONE GOAL !!!!!!!

Thank you mister Referee, because of you I'm drunk.

Why did Domenech not shake hands with Parreira ?

That is very bad manners. Does he have a dispute with him as well ?

Back
Top Bottom