World Cup 2010 - NederlandsThread - Hup Holland Hup

Very good game by Holland although the had a very bad stand during the first half and were lucky not to get more goals. In the end it was really deserved, because they were better than Brazil and dominated them after the goals. Nevertheless I must admit that Robin van Persie was in my opinion the worst player on the pitch. Not one dangerous situation, two FKs hurting someone in the 25th row and a lot of senseless discussions.

I believe they can make their way into the final, lets wait for their opponent and then we know how big their chances are.

Nevertheless I must admit that Robin van Persie was in my opinion the worst player on the pitch. Not one dangerous situation, two FKs hurting someone in the 25th row and a lot of senseless discussions.

Yes he was terrible, does this have any relation to the supposed problems he has with the rest of the team, or its press bs?

Robin is trying too hard he did some good passes ,but if he relax more he `ll come off better seeing his free kicks tells me he is not relaxed :LOL:

Good luck Holland, go to final and win it! such amazing football nation and one that beat us :D so we can say we were beaten by champions ;)

IF you win final, Sneijder should get Golden ball :P

Good luck, i am shure rest of the teams now breath easyer :)

sneijder was the unwanted man from Real Madrid and he won it w/ Inter and now he shows how influential he is for Holland its unreal . Where is Van dar vart missing for 2 games?

Sneijder totaly deserves it if i think about what he won with inter in his first season for the club, and if he made it to win the cup...there is no question..

he had amazing season, tripple + maybe world cup...

Real are joke of club for me...

Well done Holland. I hope you go all the way and win the final.

Where is Van dar vart missing for 2 games?

He plays the same role as Sneijder so he's the second choice in the attacking midfielder position. Holland tried him on the left but it didn't work, and now Robben is back there's no need for him in the first eleven.

Last edited:
If Holland were to win the final, this indeed would be historic in the sense that no other team has ever won 100% of their games in qualifying + WorlD cup, right?

I think so. Not completely sure though.

If they win, they will be making history in more ways than one! :D

If Holland were to win the final, this indeed would be historic in the sense that no other team has ever won 100% of their games in qualifying + WorlD cup, right?

I think so. Not completely sure though.

If they win, they will be making history in more ways than one! :D

Actually, I just checked and apparently the Brazilian team of 1970 did the same. Won all their 6 qualifying matches as well. Though I don't know why it would only be 6 qualifying matches only....

Actually, I just checked and apparently the Brazilian team of 1970 did the same. Won all their 6 qualifying matches as well. Though I don't know why it would only be 6 qualifying matches only....

get your facts straight m8 before posting vile :SMUG::P

People already ruling the Dutch out against Spain/Germany makes me laugh. I am enjoying the Dutch making it the World Cup for the in my life. Maybe Dutch haven't been there so called "best":TTTH::ROLL:, but I have enjoyed their play and their ability to stay calm. But I feel a little offended for them when people think they have no chance against Germany or Spain. Just like they didn't have a chance against Brasil. We will see.

Who are those people?

Does it matter, its just people on the forum, two of my buddies who are from Belgium but its okay I am looking forward to the final. Enjoying this World Cup and if Nederlands wins it or not I will still be happy with the way they played....except for Robben's flopping :NONO::P.

Back
Top Bottom