World Cup 2010 - Serbia Thread - Same old, same old...

Re: World Cup 2010 - Serbia Thread~

I don't think so. Serbia played a good match and could have made two more goals with a bit of luck. Of course they had the advantage of a one man(with Klose acting brainless), but all in all they are no undeserved winner of this match. Congratulations.
Applause_Clap_by_DevilGman.gif

I agree. It was lucky in a way that Klose failed to think before his last tackling and that Poldi missed from the penalty spot - but that's more or less their own fault. ;)

This group could see a team coming short with 6 points, actually.

All I can say is:
Thank you eagles, you made my day!

Second game, second time your guys want to catch some balls with their hands in the area. Should give them a try as goalkeeper. I honestly can not imagine, why Vidic did this idiotic move. His luck, we did not score, what wanted he to reach with this artistic trick? :LOL:

Serbia and Ghana will go out from this group i think,great suprise for this 2 team,well done...

Second game, second time your guys want to catch some balls with their hands in the area. Should give them a try as goalkeeper. I honestly can not imagine, why Vidic did this idiotic move. His luck, we did not score, what wanted he to reach with this artistic trick? :LOL:

Maybe he bet on Germany.:P

Great result. :WORSHIP:

They could do better, but a good pass in the attack looked impossible to do it.

Serbia, forward, forward!
Србија, напред, напред!
Сербия, вперёд, вперёд!

I am Russian and I am very fond of Serbia. Serbia - a great power!
Ја сам руски и ја сам јако заљубљен у Србија. Србија - велике силе!
Я русский, и я очень люблю Сербию. Сербия - великая держава!

WTF was f'n Vidic trying to do?!?!

When I saw that I was like OH MY GOD!! these freaking Serbs love shooting themselves in the foot. After seeing stupid Kuzmanovic do that last week and then ask for 'forgiveness' from whole nation, I couldn't believe it when Nemanja did this stupid thing. If Poldi hadn't missed, I don't know what he would tell Serbia! Sorry, I didn't want us to get all 3 points?! :LOL:

Dumbass!

Poldi didn't missed, he said he shoted well, Stojkovic was the hero and saved :) Remember Ivory Coast - Serbia and Montenegro 3-2...2 penalties for Elephants and both of them for playing with hand by Milan Dudic... This is 4tn penalty against Serbia in 3rd consecutive match on WC, I hope it's the last one :)

Lose Im Je Pevanje Nije Moguce Da Budes i Fubaler i Pevac :D
Ali Kao Fudbaleri Su Carevi Ajmoo Beli Orlovi u Finale !!! ;)

So long serbs and serbomans, you do not belong to big football.

We thought,we will win easily over Australia.Same story: play well in qualifications,but play horrible in WC.I don't understand Antic,we need a win to got through,and he played with a formation 4-5-1.We need to put some new players in team,especially strikers.If we won we will be second,then go on the USA in 1/8,and eventually,if we win over USA,then we go on Uruguay/South Korea.This chance won't come in 40 years ahead.

We thought,we will win easily over Australia.Same story: play well in qualifications,but play horrible in WC.I don't understand Antic,we need a win to got through,and he played with a formation 4-5-1.We need to put some new players in team,especially strikers.If we won we will be second,then go on the USA in 1/8,and eventually,if we win over USA,then we go on Uruguay/South Korea.This chance won't come in 40 years ahead.

You were very unlucky. That goal from Pantelic should have been given the benefit but then Krasic and Pantelic missed great chances to score.

Very unlucky. Antic's formation was all wrong. As I said Krasic should have been played in an attacking midfield role and he loves to surge forward. Lazovic was far better an option than Zigic.

Do not worry there are tremendous young players in the team who can only improve and others in the u20 set up as well.

A real shame for the Slavic nations . Serbia will be back. ;)

Kacar should play more, and also we need to give more chances to young players.We need to fresh up our team before EURO 2012 qualification.

Back
Top Bottom